Welcome Home *WN*

It was a melancholy morning, as it had been for the past few weeks with your lovers away on differing missions

It was a melancholy morning, as it had been for the past few weeks with your lovers away on differing missions. Wanda in Norway, and Natasha in Madrigal, and you unaware of why.

You were benched from missions for the time being, so you were stood in the kitchen making yourself a pan of scrambled eggs, a long drawn out yawn followed your spatula flip, and left you ill prepared for the hand that made swift, harsh contact with your thinly cloaked ass.

"What the fuck?" You shrieked, it oddly made you feel in the mood, but you didn't want to even acknowledge that knowing it was likely an idiot with a death wish who dared spank you.

Turning to face the perpetrator of such an assault you kept on your hardened features, but when you saw Natasha with her hands behind her back, and a coy smile, you let all the aimless anger fade, "Do that again. I liked it."

Natasha snorted out a, "Yeah?" as you ran into her arms, you nodded as best you could with your head pressed against her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Nat kissed your lips briefly before burrowing her face into your neck, she did this after every mission. Smelling you or Wanda made it feel real that she was home.

Today though she was feeling far more frisky, the mission wasn't rough like it usually is.

"I never knew you liked being spanked," Nat smirks against the side of your neck, "Wanda is going to love this information," she chuckled softly as you suddenly tensed up in her hold.

"Daddy no!" She smirked against your skin as she pressed a kiss to your temple, "Baby yes."

"What if I gave you head?"

Natasha cackled, "Bargaining now are we?"

You nodded meekly, already aware of your fate.

"Well, that's not how things work detka." Nat cupped your ass cheeks in her strong hands, she played with the rump while lowly talking, "You'll let daddy use your pretty little mouth, and then you'll thank mommy for every slap."

Wanda walked in just as Natasha began to suckle over your pulse point. She observed the moment for quite some time, enjoying seeing as you slowly became desperate for more.

Then she couldn't stop herself from slapping your ass just as Nat's hands raised to do so.

"Thank you mommy," you cried out, Natasha pulled away from marking your throat to see the smirking counterpart to your threesome.

"Look at you sweetheart," Natasha cheered, "How did you know it was mommy?"

"Her perfume," you breathed with a relaxed smile on your face. "Our smart girl," Wanda coo'd, and you instantly craned your neck to see her and so she rewarded you with a kiss.

"Also, she hits way harder than you do daddy."

Wanda laughed, her head thrown back as she watched Natasha frown. The redhead smacked your ass so hard the skin rippled, but her frown only deepened as you hardly even whimpered.