Full of Surprises *WN* 🥵

Smut: Mommy (W), Daddy (N), Oral (R/W giving), Strap (R/N giving). Praising, Pussy Slapping.
——

Natasha was stood in the doorway of the compound, her expression was one of confusion as she watched you smacking a ball with a wooden beavers tail of sorts. Wanda sent her here to get you, but as she approached she found herself too intrigued not to ask you about whatever it was you were partaking in.

"Hm?," you looked up at her voice, then as you realized she'd been watching you you felt your body warming at the unexpected attention., "Oh um, this is cricket.," you replied with a shy smile, then you placed the bat down against a tree before making your way towards Natasha.

"What's up Natty?," she wordlessly pulled you in for a tight hug., "Happy Birthday sweetie.," she placed a gentle kiss to your temple, and her heart flipped when you melted into her hold. She felt your wide smile against her shoulder., "You remembered?," her arms tightened, and her face frowned., "Of course I did honey. No way I'd forget the day I have to thank for you."

"You're so sweet, thank you.," she wordlessly replied with a tightening of her arms, and a gorgeous smile to rival that of the Mona Lisa.

"Now, I was sent to collect you.," she playfully looked around to ensure Wanda wasn't here, then she smirked at you., "But I feel it's more important that you show me how to play this little game of yours so that you can have a person to play against, and eventually lose to."

You scoffed., "In your dreams.," then you reached for her hand and pulled her over to your set up., "I'm a master at my sport Nat."

Natasha stood cluelessly in front of the ball on the ground, you approached her and tried to hand her the bat but she only pouted at it., "Aren't you going to show me how to play?," you shook your head, but did so nonetheless.

Natasha watched you playing, but truthfully she was staring at your glorious butt as you bent to level your body with the ball and your gaze with the wicket. She listened to your every word too, as you explained the rules and told her all the best tricks and tips, but when it was time for her to go up she feigned cluelessness.

"Y/N/N, am I doing this right?," she asked in a whine, her stance purposefully wrong, and the bat was favoring the bulkier side even though you'd told her specifically to use the other end., "I'd probably get it if you maybe guided me."

It perplexed you how Natasha was struggling, she was a master at picking things up. Like that one time you were at a Stark party, and you watched in awe as she learned the game of pool through the laziest of observations. Then you watched her steal Rhodey and Tony's thunder in a matter of seconds as she pocketed damn near all her balls in one go with no partner.

Cricket wasn't that difficult, or so you thought, but you guessed it was just a bit too different to the Russian who didn't partake in sports often.

Natasha beamed when your body pressed into hers, and your arms wrapped around, and over hers to loosely guide her. Their plans to court you were falling into place ever so slowly, and for a second she forgot this was for the game., "Normally you'd have someone rolling the ball your way.," you reminded her., "But this is just practice.," you helped her hit the ball, she was a bit overzealous with the strength used though, and she squealed when it hit the wickets down.

Her excitement was adorable, so it honestly hurt you to remind her that wasn't the goal., "Natty, that's not a good hit, you're out now."

"I don't like this game.," she whined, and to your shock she simply turned in your hold over pulling from it. You mindlessly gulped as you took in her every feature, she'd never been this close to you before. Every sweet freckle on her face was noticeable, you wanted to reach out to softly trace them, but you fought back the urge. Her viridescent eyes shone beautifully beneath the bright sunny sky, and it almost seemed like she was admiring you just the same with the smile she wore as she silently gazed at you.