Alone *WN*

Alone.
An all too familiar feeling you'd grown accustomed to.

Waking up to empty sheets had become your new norm ever since your girlfriend's started to live life as if you'd simply never had existed. It hurt at first—the silence, but now after three months it's become almost clarifying.

As you stand there in your dress that barely covers the swell of your ass, you can't fight the shiver that runs throughout your body. Tony's parties have always been a cesspool of horny idiots, and you've never been a big fan of the attention. Tonight however, you're in desperate need of a pick me up, a pretty woman to dance with, and maybe, just maybe you'll get lucky.

"What's a beautiful girl such as yourself doing alone at the bar?" You hear a woman from your side mutter, her arm smoothly wrapping around your waist.

"Danvers... What exactly are you doing?" You question the woman, ignoring the way that your body instinctually melts into her embrace.

"I've been noticing a clear divide between you and the women who you call your lovers... Thought it might be my in." She whispers, as her hand grips your hip lightly, then slowly drags over your side.

"Carol, you already had your chance, and you very well blew it."

"I know..." She sighs defeatedly, and you look to her with a slightly sympathetic gaze.

"Well, how about one dance, then you leave with me on a mission Fury just assigned us? Make your girls jealous, and strike some fear into their hearts."

"Bold of you to assume I'm interested in their attention, but I'll never turn down a chance to dance with a pretty woman." You chuckle out, throwing back the mixed drink in your hands, and barely even wincing as the bitter notes cascade across your tongue, and the cooled liquid burns at your throat.

She slowly moves her hand across your body, from your hip all the way up, then down your arm, gently linking your hands., "Shall we?" She questions with a nod to the dance floor, and a stupid grin plastered on her face. You laugh lightly at her goofy antics, pulling her towards the dance floor, as Naughty Girl by Beyoncé blasts through the speakers.

"I'm feelin' kind of n-a-s-t-y I just might take you home with me, baby the minute I feel your energy, your vibe's just taken over me."

You seamlessly spin yourself under her arm, and push your back into her front with enough force to cause a groan to slip passed her lips.

"Start feelin' so crazy babe. Lately, I feel the funk coming over me, I don't know what's gotten into me.  The rhythm's got me feelin' so crazy babe. Tonight I'll be your naughty girl"

You feel intense gazes falling upon your body, but you refuse to spare your so called lovers even a glance. Your hips sway, as Carol's hands shamelessly run over the curves of your body., "They're staring..." She whispers into your ear, and you chuckle softly., "Sounds like a them problem.. I wouldn't waste your only moment with me worrying about them Danvers..."

"I'm callin' all my girls, we're gonna turn this party out, I know you want my body.
Tonight I'll be your naughty girl I'm, callin' all my girls, I see you look me up and down, and I came to party."

At the sound of your words, Carol spins you around by your hips, and pulls your body close by your ass, squeezing it quite harshly. Your body moans against your will at the touch, having been deprived for as long as you have.

"Baby girl, just let me take you back to my room, and we can continue this. Your moans could be flooding my ears, while your body squirms beneath mine..."