Everything Has Changed (4)

AU, MobWives! Wandanat x Reader, MobWives! KateYelena x Reader (Platonic), SecretRivalMob! Carol x Reader (brief)
CoffeeShopOwner! Reader /
TrustFundBaby! reader
—————————————————————
Yelena's POV

It's been an incredibly slow week, business is booming with little to no need for us, and it appears all of our rivals are laying low. We did take about half of their people out last month, not to mention, the businesses we commandeered from them in doing so...

"Kate, my love!! What do you want for dinner?" I question my wife, while spinning in my wheeley chair, incredibly too indecisive to pick myself.

"Chinese!!" She shouts back from her office, where I last left her playing trashcan ball.

"Sounds perfect." I shout back, grabbing my phone to place the order, but stopping as I receive a text from my stupid sister.

NaTRASHa 🤢 🗑 🙄

* "Hey, have you heard from Y/N? We had fixed everything, so she went down to cancel her date and now she's nowhere to be found. Wanda's freaking out and I'm growing concerned too. Have Kate hack the lobby's security please, and see if Y/N's sent you a sign yet, please Lena..."

"On it!"*

As soon as I saw that message, my heart immediately dropped, and I ran to see if the device I have linked to her watch is going off...

Fuck!

I never leave this out of earshot, so I'm not sure how I managed to do so the one time I actually needed it...

Y/N's POV

Oh no... I'm in a basement... Tied to a chair... God, this woman is so stupid, it's only a matter of time before my four, extremely hot, mob bosses break the door down...

"I see you're awake.." Her whiny voice breaks through the dark space.

"Glad to know you can see, now, care to elaborate on why you've kidnapped me?"

"Thought it was obvious, your owners fucked up my daddy's business arrangements, so I stole their bitch."

"Woah, woah, woah... I'm nobody's bitch."

"Well, we had a date, and then next thing I know you're canceling, obviously because of them. Sounds like you're their property and they are staking their claiming."

"So, all of this is because I canceled our date? How long has it been since you last got some?" I playfully question.

"Don't get smart... You better watch that pretty little mouth of yours, before I put it to better use." She growls out.

"So, what exactly did my mobsters do to yours?" I question, while making 'pew pew' sound affects.

"You clearly don't value your life all that much."

"Astute observation blondie..."

I can feel the energy in the room shift from annoyed to full blown pissed, and next thing I know Carol's left the room.

Well shit...

"So, it seems your owners are taking their sweet time to collect you..." She says as she reemerges.

"Girl, if you don't stop insinuating that I'm their property..." I scoff, while rolling my eyes

"Then what? You seem to forget who has who tied up here." She laughs out.

"Kinky..." I reply, smirking as I've succeeded in annoying her further.

She groans in frustration at my incessant need to get the last word in.