You Make Me Feel Like Dancing *V*

Y/N's POV

"Thor, leave me be, I will be going to the bar. You're my brother, not my keeper."

"You're the sister of the Ruler of Asgard..."

"Yes, which makes me a Goddess, you might have the crown, but that makes you no better than me. Now move, Valkyrie will be there any moment."

"Valkyrie? You mean the one who kidnapped Loki and I? Selling us to that organization??" Thor questions me angrily.

"Yeah, which reminds me, I should thank her for that. I never felt more free than I did for the few days you weren't around."

"Y/N, I have many enemies... I just want you safe." Thor sighs in defeat

"I understand that brother, I really do, but I'm no damsel in distress. Plus, Valkyrie is street smart, she'll keep me safe." I reply, moving to leave, and kissing my brothers cheek in farewell.

I walk into the club, the one Valkyrie made sure was built into the New Asgard.
As expected, she's surrounded by girls willing to throw themselves at her. She's not giving in to their advances, but she's also not really pushing them away either.

I make my way to the bar first, choosing to wait for her to notice me.

"Lady Y/N, what shall I get for you?" The bartender questions me.

"Your best Asgardian mead of course." I request, and am instantly met with a glass filled to the brim.

"Thank you." I express my gratitude, sipping through my straw, and turning to inspect the dance floor once more.

As soon as my eyes land upon her, she's already staring back at me. Her face lit up, and she gently pushed the girls around her away.

Valkyrie's POV

The women around me were beautiful—sure, but none of them could live up to Y/N. So the moment I saw her I had to make my way to her. I'd do anything to have her in my arms.

"You're here!" I beam, and pull her into my embrace, slightly jostling her glass and resulting in some minor spillage.

"You spilled my drink." I hear her pout.

————————————————————
You've got a cute way of talking
You got the better of me..
————————————————————

"I'm sorry princess..." I whisper, then gently wipe the slight spillage off of her.

"How can I make it up to you?" I question, staring directly into her eyes, and smirking.

"You can start by calling your groupies off, their glares are permeating my peace." She replies, finishing her drink off in one gulp.

————————————————————
Just snap your fingers and I'm walking
Like a dog hanging on your lead
I'm in a spin you know
Shaking on string you know
————————————————————

"Easy." I reply, grasping her hands and pulling her to the floor, obviously shocking her.

"What are we doing?" She questions me, with a curious smile on her face.

"I'm calling them off, by showing them what I want." I husk into her ear, then pull her back into my front, resulting in her releasing a gasp.

————————————————————
You make me feel like dancing
I'm gonna dance the night away
————————————————————

Y/N's POV

This is the last thing I expected, but also the one thing I wanted. I've dreamt of being this close to her, and now that I'm here it feels amazing.

I begin to move to the rhythm, grinding into her whenever the beat hits just right.

————————————————————
You make me feel like dancing
I'm gonna dance the night away
————————————————————

Her hands are firmly holding my waist, slowly guiding me until she's flipped me to face her. She smiles down at me, and I can't help but to smile right back up at her.

"Did you mean it?" I shout in question, my smile slightly faltering.

"Mean what darling?"

"That you want me?" I question her, a vulnerability breaking through.

She places her hand on my hip, then the other falls behind my neck. She swiftly dips me—then plants her lips to mine in a brief, passionate kiss.

She pulls back, and I stand there completely still with my eyes closed. Trying to process what just happened in its entirety.

"The groupies are gone sweetheart." She laughs into the space between us, then she pecks my lips once more.

"I hope you believe me now." She mutters.

"I'm not sure, I might need some more convincing.." I cheekily reply.

She kisses me once more, then we find ourselves dancing the night away...

————————————————————
741 Words 🤪
Shortest one-shot of mine ever.
❤️Kaitlyn