Lie... *WM*

Warning: Cheating, Kidnapping, Gaslighting
Smut: Face riding/Fingering (W), Mommy (W)

——————————————————
Breakfast is cold, as cold as our bed.
I'm watching you choke down the words that you said I watch you devour, mistake me for bread; Well boy, is you fed? Or are you misled?
——————————————————

You're once again eating breakfast alone, Wanda's preparing to live a day like normal, meanwhile you're preparing to never do the same thing ever again. Especially not after last night—your final straw if you may; you spent the whole night wide awake, eyes burning and itching to close, but your mind was racing with thoughts of what it would take to be happy.

Wanda's shoes scuffing against the linoleum pulled you from your solitude, you were quick to replace your thoughts before she picked up on your unfavorable ones. She looked to you with a tight lipped smile, grabbing a banana and a bag of fit pop as she made her way to the front door, and left without a single word.

"Goodbye detka, I love you.," you bitterly whispered the familiar words of the past. Your chair scrapes across the floor, and your tears stream down onto the freshly scraped plates as the night prior replays tauntingly in your head.

——————————————————
I gave you the messiest head
——————————————————

Wanda entered the house on a mission, her lips slammed to yours before you could even so much as greet her., "I need you so bad baby...," she breathlessly moaned against your lips, "Fuck!," you groaned as you shoved her back into the kitchen counter, and her hands pushed you onto the hard floor by your shoulders.

Wanda impatiently bunched her skirt up, you pulled her panties down without a second thought, shocked to see her glistening folds after barely even kissing the woman, but you weren't going to question this sacred treat. Your greedy tongue licked a slow stripe up her slit, your eyes closing in contentment when tasting her arousal, savoring the taste as if it was the first time all over again.

"Fuck! Right there, yes baby...," Wanda screams while you devoured her cunt., "Always so good for me baby, mommy's best little one."

The kitchen was filled with the filthiest of sounds as your tongue worked Wanda over into a moaning mess, your fingers only adding to the pleasure as they plunged deep into her sloshing cunt. The sound of her abundant arousal adding up as you feel it dribbling down your palm with every thrust of your digits.

Her leg that was hooked over your shoulder was the only thing anchoring her, and when you felt her stance wavering you'd hooked your free arm around her, your hand that was now on her ass pushed her that much closer, and she was grateful for your hold because her body began to thrash without any reprieve as you sucked her clit harshly into your mouth.

After catching her breath Wanda pulled you up by your hair to slam her lips to yours again, groaning when she tastes her own essence as it drenches your face. Though, in her muddled state she had failed to feel just how much your lips resist moving against hers. The waft of air that had followed you carried a scent that was far too familiar, and then in the blur your eyes managed to notice the red that stained your long time lovers white collar.

——————————————————
You give me the messiest head
——————————————————

Your face was in your hands, unsure of if you wanted to cry or scream as Wanda chose to ignore your question in favor of shouting nonsense for the hundredth time this month. All you asked was why she was home so late.

"It's my job Y/N! I have to save the world!," you scoff., "Yeah, that's why you come home drunk and smelling of Natasha's Chanel *5." Wanda looked taken aback by your words, but she quickly pulled it together to follow you into the room., "Have you never shared a perfume with a friend before?," she cringes at the excuse she pulled for herself but she was too tired and desperate to think of anything better.

"Yeah, but I tend to do it without getting their lipstick on the collar of my shirt.," you bitterly chuckle with a shake of your head., "Now get the fuck out of the room.," Wanda's hands were shaking as she approached you, nerves of all sorts taking over her body at being got., "Detka, please, just lay down so I can return the favor, and then we can get some rest.,"

"Actually, on second thought I'll sleep on the couch.," you spit, grabbing your pillow before shoving passed her, those crocodile tears of hers that used to make you crumble no longer hold the same effect as they used to.

——————————————————
Oh, you're turning red
'Cause I'm tryna give the impression
That I get the message you wish I was dead
See you 'bouta break a sweat
——————————————————

Wanda's day was rough, and based on how things were left last night she's certain you'll be looking to continue to fight... However, when she enters the house to find it vacant of you and most of your belongings she finally realizes it's passed the point of fighting.

Just as she went to run out of the house she was met with the door opening; there you stood—calm as can be, a stark contrast to the you of last night and the now of your lover. Wanda was furious, you could see it clear as day in her stance, legs firmly planted on the ground with arms crossed under her chest and a scowl framed her face.

"I guess we should talk then.," you quip, and gesture for her to sit onto the couch, her heart thumps in her chest because the look in your eyes tells her what's about to come out of your mouth, she doesn't need to read your mind., "It's over Wanda, I no longer have it in me to compete with the likes of Natasha, I've settled all my resentments, and it's okay."

——————————————————
I won't let us finish yet
Please don't take this as a threat
All I'm saying is if you don't love me no more then Lie, lie, Lie, lie
——————————————————

Wanda wasn't thinking straight, she hardly ever was when it came to you, it was always a whirlwind romance, and maybe that was the root of the problem. Regardless of the start, she refused to accept there to ever be an end, so with your unconscious body slung over her shoulders she makes a move to her car.

Hopefully you like the snow...

——————————
1,099 Words
Lie—Halsey ; Angsty / Dark blurb 🤪
❤️ Kaitlyn 😈