A Helping Hand *WN* 🥵

Warnings: Alcohol Consumption, Age Gap(roughly 11 years), Swearing, Pregnancy

Smut: Daddy/Professor (N), Mommy (W), Little Dove/Baby (R), Jean Riding (W),, Oral (N—W, W—R)), Unprotected Sex(R—G!PNat), Squirting( R), Marking (R), Kinks: Lactation ❗️, Praising, Breeding, Choking

—————

Natasha smiled tiredly down at Tommy and Billy, they were truly adorable like this, when they weren't screaming their heads off that is. They'd been up since five am, and finally fell asleep in their swings around nine after two hours of wailing. They were suffering with colic, and therefore the couple were suffering too, at least their little lungs were strong...

Natasha yawned rather loudly as she entered the kitchen, an unavoidable consequence of the glorious sleep schedule of a new mother to a couple of sleepless infants. After steadying her tired body against the marble counters she began to pull down two mugs from the cabinet, then she quickly got to work on breakfast.

The Keurig was the first thing she went for, it was her greatest ally in this current battle of life, Wanda even joked that at this point she might as well have an IV drip of the bitter liquid for her mass coffee consumption. Once she was certain her coffee was brewing she moved quickly to plug in the electric kettle. Wanda's breastfeeding tea was a must for her breakfast routine; happy wife, happy life...

Natasha decided on fixing chocolate chip pancakes, she cut the strawberries into the shape of hearts to try to spruce up the day. Though the day didn't feel special due to the fatigue of life right now, the calendar noted that it was indeed the fourteenth of February. Valentine's Day was Wanda's favorite holiday, so she knew this whole being stuck indoors would be relatively hard for her wife.

Every year they'd usually go out, even in the earlier days when all they had was their measly little allowance. It didn't matter to Natasha if she was saving up for months, she would take Wanda out to the 'fancy' Italian joint, and even have enough money stashed for the dessert. Over the years they expectantly moved up in life, they graduated from the Olive Garden, but no matter what it was always pasta for dinner.

The couple's going on twenty years together, from awkward high school sweethearts to smoking hot professors, it was quite the ride. They'd always wanted kids, but for the better part of their twenties they'd been busy building their careers, but last year that all changed. When Wanda blew out the '35' candles she told her wife that she could feel her womb aching. Natasha laughed at first, her wife had always been the dramatic type, but after she saw the glare paired with the head tilt she was all in.

"Moya lyubov'?," Wanda stopped at the bottom of the stairs, her eyes scanning for her family., "In the kitchen.," she heard her wife's quiet response, her eyes found the sleeping infants, and so she slowly pattered her way to her., "What's for breakfast? It smells good."

Natasha had just finished the plates, so with a smirk, and a swivel on the ball of her feet she presented the plates., "Ta-Da.," she cheered., "Happy Valentine's Day detka.," she held the plates out to the side, then she leaned forward to kiss her., "Happy Valentine's Day lyubov'."

The couple shared a quiet breakfast, as the years had passed by they found silence to be far more comforting than forced conversations. They'd smile at each other from time to time, or make mention of something, but for the most part the room was filled with the sounds of soft chewing, and white noise for the boys.

"Wan—.," before Natasha could ask her what she'd like to do today the doorbell was ringing., "Nooo.," the redhead groaned, because just as soon as the jingle stopped the wailing started.

"You get the door, I'll get the babies.," Wanda remedied, she placed a soft kiss to her lips., "Play nice, no more scaring off the neighbors."

Natasha rolled her eyes, then she marched to the door with a harsh scowl., "What is it?," she barked out, but at the sight of you with your book bag, and a tray of goodies she softened., "Sorry honey, I didn't realize it was you.," you smiled back., "It's okay Professor Romanoff."