To whiskey peak we go!!

Start from the beginning

Mr. 9 and Miss. Wednesday must have said something because Alice saw Nami snapping at them before kicking them out, saying they aren't guests and to help them!

"We'll take the wind from the starboard yard brace!!" She said before she instructed others.

"Turn the ship 180 degrees to port! Usopp, watch the astern! Sanji, you take the whip staff!! Alice, take the sails!!"

Immediately the crew began their work to control the ship and get it back in its direction.

"HOLD IT, THE WIND'S CHANGED!!" Usopp said making Nami turn to his disbelief.

"The first wind of spring," The two non-guests said so Alice immediately took care of the sails.

"Hey! I just saw dolphins jumping over there! Let's go take a look!"

"DOLPHINS?! WHERE???"

"SHUT UP!!"

"THE WAVES ARE GETTING BIGGER!"

"because they are waves, Usopp"

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME, ALICE!!"

"ICEBERG AT 10 0'CLOCK!!"

"NAMI, THERE'S FOG!!"

"WHAT KIND OF OCEAN IS THIS!?"

Alice was standing when a fish flew towards her, landing on her hands.

"SANJI, I CAUGHT A FISH!!"

"Good job, Alice. I'll cook it immediately!"

"WE SCRAPED THE ICEBERG!!"

"WE'RE TAKING ON WATER IN THE BILGE!"

"YOU HAVE TO STOP THE LEAK!!"

"RIGHT!"

"THE CLOUDS ARE MOVING FAST!!"

Alice immediately held the ropes of the sail.

"ALICE, LOWER THE SAILS! THE WIND'S TOO STRONG!!"

"I'M ON IT!!"

"EAT, YOU GUYS! KEEP UP YOUR STRENGTH!!"

"RIGHT!!"

"YOUR EATING TOO MUCH!!"

"ALICE EAT MORE!!"

"WOK-EY!"

"OH NO! THE SAILS GONNA RIP! ALICE!!"

"I'M TRYING! SANJI CHANGE THE COURSE FOR A SECOND!"

"ALRIGHT!!"

"HEY, THERE'S ANOTHER LEAK IN THE BILGE!"

"Darn it!"

"NAMI! WHAT DOES THE LOG POSE SHOW!?"

"WE'RE OFF COURSE AGAIN!!"

"WHAT!?"

"SANJI! 60 DEGREES TO THE RIGHT!! ALICE DROP THE SAILS COMPLETELY!!"

"GOT IT!!"

"I SEE SEA KING!!"

"Can I talk to them??"

"WE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS STORM FIRST!!"

"ALICE FELL OFF BOARD!"

"I'M SAVING YOU, ALICE!!"

"NAMI! WE NEED YOU HERE! YOU CAN'T JUMP! SANJI! SAVE ALICE!"

"MY DEAR ALICE!!"

"I GOT HER! HAHAHA"

"Brother saves the day...."

"I almost thought I was going inside Sea kings stomach this time. Will there be sea and sky inside too? It will be Laboon story 2.0"

"USOPP GET TO WORK!"

"I WAS WORRIED ABOUT ALICE!!"

"SHE'S FINE NOW GO!"

"WEREN'T YOU WORRIED TOO? ALMOST ABOUT TO JUMP!??"

Thud. Usopp lay on the ground with a bump on his head.

One eternity later~

Seagulls flew over the seas happily while the straw hats and the non-guest lay on the floor or anywhere they could get to rest while the two siblings enjoyed the wind. One on the upper deck rails and another in the crow's nest.

Zoro who peacefully slept through the storm woke up.
"YAWN....Wow, what a peaceful nap".

"Hey, I know it's a beautiful day, but shouldn't you guys be working?" He asked which made all of them irk at him.

All except the siblings who just didn't care about the remarks from the swordsman.

He strolled towards the two guests. "What are you two doing here?"

"WHERE HAVE YOH BEEN!?" The man yelled at him

"We're sailing to their town," Luffy replied, grinning at Zoro.
"You're not taking them home, are you? We don't owe them anything"

"No, we sure don't"

Zoro seemed to be interrogating them making them panic a bit before Nami hit him in the head.
"Whatever!" He glared at her maliciously. "How could you sleep through everything!? We tried waking you, but you wouldn't wake up!!"

He glared at her threateningly but he hit him again making three bumps form on his head as he sat clutching it in pain.

"Don't let your guard down, everyone!!" Nami said grabbing Alice's attention.
"You can never expect what might happen out here! I finally understand just how terrifying this ocean truly is, as well as why they call it the grand line!"

"I understand because all of my navigation skills have failed to work!" She said making Usopp sweat drop at her. Alice looked ahead and grinned at what she saw.

"Uhh...are we gonna be fine?" Usopp asked her

"We'll be fine! Things will work out one way or the other. And as proof of that," She smirked at Usopp before pointing up at Alice.

"LAND AHOY, EVERYONE!!"

"The first leg of our journey," Nami mumbled before grinning widely, "is over."

"IT'S AN ISLAND!!"

"I SEE GIANT CACTI!!"

"CACTUS HAVE CACTUS ON TOP OF A GIANT CACTUS!!!"

"Surely you have a weird way of describing them..." Usopp muttered before Sanji slapped him on the head.

"Don't say things about Alice like that"

"When did you wake up!?"

"So this is whiskey peak" Sanji spoke as he smiled towards the island.

"Thank god we've arrived alive!"

The two passengers jumped on top of the rails making everyone turn to them. From where Alice stood, she couldn't hear them but others didn't care about it so she ignored it.

"Alice! Get down, we'll be entering the island soon. I'll need it if I want to be sane!" Nami yelled at her making her turn back and grin at her.

"Aye aye, navigator!!"