LET'S GO ALREADY!!

To Oncrack0_0 question,

I turned 17 almost 2 months ago. And I will answer a few of your questions

1. What is Alice's age?
- She is 14 but she'll turn 15 soon

2. What's her role in the crew?
- Luffy didn't say anything about it because he simply wanted his sister with him. But he'll soon learn something about her. I smell drama(' . .̫ . ')

3. Will you draw her?
- I once did but it was ugly so I drew another but I don't know colour combinations for black hair and yellow-green eyes so it's hard to choose the colour palette for her. I might just show a pencil sketch of her!

 I might just show a pencil sketch of her!

Here!

I'm not sure why it is sideways. it should be vertical,(╥﹏╥)

Please do ignore the face, it's not what I wanted her face to be like. I'll draw it later.

(Jeez procrastination at its peek)

It is a black sleeveless turtleneck T-shirt and a mint sweater. Her pants are also black. Her waist belt is brown leather and a really light blue scarf. Also, she doesn't like to wear shoes so she won't ever wear them.

Also, I'll keep in mind to show more of her skills! Thank you for suggesting me! I'll keep that in mind ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

"What is this country called, Dalton-san?" Alice asked while swinging her hands which were holding Usopp's. Earlier she had asked for his name and even talked with some people, though being very suspicious and sceptical of the girl, her nature immediately made them talk with her. "This country has no name as of yet" he replied making them confused.

"A nameless country? Is that even possible?" Vivi questioned but before he could reply Usopp yelled.

"GUAAAAAA!! IT'S A BEAAAAAR!" He yelled before pulling Alice down making her plop on the snow-covered ground before he laid down on his back completely. "EVERYONE PLAY DEAD!!"

"It's just a hiking bear. It poses no danger but mind your hiking manners and don't forget to bow." Dalton said as Alice bowed while still sitting on the ground.

They walked towards the town as Usopp and Luffy talked among themselves.

Vivi was tempted to ask a few questions to Alice who was walking beside Sanji. She hesitated but decided to ask away.

"Alice, mind if I ask a few questions to you?" Vivi asked nervously. Sanji glanced at Vivi before looking at Alice, who gave Vivi an encouraging smile.

"Sure! Go ahead."

"Where were you born?" She asked making Alice think. She has most of her memories with her brothers and never really bothered to know where she lives and all. She was happy with what she had when she was with them. Did anything else even matter if she was happy?