Whiskey pear and Fighting!

"Aye aye Navigator"

"The first leg of our journey is over" Luffy spoke from his spot on the figure head of merry.

"It's an island! Of giant cactuses!!" Usopp said as everyone gathered at the front to see their first island in grand line.

A thump diverted their attention towards their right.
Miss Wednesday and Mr 9 were on the rail.

"Well, we'll be taking our leave now" Mr 9 spoke still head hung low, to sound mysterious I guess.

"We'll see you again, Fate willing! Thanks for the ride darlings!" Miss Wednesday said as they looked at us.

"Bye-bye, baby"

They jumped back into the ocean with a 'wahoo'

They sounded cool, not gonna lie but dumb cool is the right word.

Alice thought, laughing at them before looking back at the island, whiskey peak.

"They're gone" Nami muttered sweatdropping at them. While Zoro asked who they were.

"FORGET 'EM!! LET'S LAND!"

"There's a river. Looks like we stay for a while and relax after the fun!" Alice said grinning while stretching her arms. Nami and Usopp snapped their head at her.
"YOU CALL THAT FUN!?"
"WE COULD'VE DIED!"

"We didn't and plus it helped me move around better!" She said still grinning. Usopp wondered if she is taunting them or is just genuinely happy.

"Yea, it's true. Since Zoro was sleeping! You did the tiring work" Nami mumbled before signing.

"I-I hope there aren't monsters and stuff!" Usopp shuddered at the image when they saw huge sea kings.
"That's a definite possibility. This is the grand line" Sanji replied making him whine.

"If there are, we'll just run away!" Luffy said before looking at Alice who had a pout looking at them with furrowed eyebrows.
"Or! Alice will ask them go away or something!" He said making her grin at him.

"Yea! I WILL! YOU ALL DON'T NEED TO WORRY!" Alice replied to which Usopp and Nami hugged her tightly, thanking her.

"You are an angel!"

Nami then started explaining the log pose and other things.

"Hold it. Don't forget, we can't leave right away" she said making Usopp look at her giving a look

 Don't forget, we can't leave right away" she said making Usopp look at her giving a look

Alice laughed finding his reaction hilarious.

"We have to record the island's magnetic field with the log pose before we can move to the next island! The time it takes to "log" on each island varies. Some island may only take a few hours, but others could take days" she said causing Usopp to snap at her.

"You mean, if this island is full of monsters, we might have to STICK AROUND FOR DAYS!?" He yelled while Nami just replied casually with a 'that's right'