Miss All Sunday? To the next stop!!

Sanji and Usopp made a fuss about why we were suddenly leaving and how they were having fun and all. Nami knocked them out while Alice was having a sweet conversation with Vivi.

"So you are a princess?" She asked making the said princess turn around, before looking down at the young girl. Vivi thought she was really cute and sweet with the height and personality.

"Yes, I am" she said giving her a smile. Alice returned her with her own closed eyed. "That's so cool! I wish I was a princess too!" She said smiling. Vivi's eyes widened when something clicked in her mind. The smile was something she had seen before.

Somewhere but she doesn't remember that. Alice snapped her head towards the back of the deck. Her green pupil contrasting into predator ones.

"Alice? Have we met before?" She asked making Alice tilt her head in confusion. "Uhhhh....I don't think so. I'm sorry but," she spoke and looked at Vivi with a guilt smile.

"I've never been to grand line, it's impossible for us to meet before."

Vivi wished the ground would just swallow her.

Of course! She just came to grand line! Are you stupid?!

"Be careful not to run on the rocks," A voice spoke out making everyone turn towards it in shock. A woman sat on their upper deck rail. "I'm so glad you managed to escape♡"

 "I'm so glad you managed to escape♡"

"WHAT!!?"
"WHO'S THAT!!!?"

"Nice ship" She said smiling, unfazed by the commotion. Alice frowned deeply. So she was the reason why her senses were tingling...

"I met your friend Mr. 8 earlier, Miss Wednesday" she said looking at Vivi.
"Did you...kill Igaram!!?" Vivi asked dread filling her before anger settled in.

"Forget about that!! How'd you get in our ship!?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MS. ALL SUNDAY!!?" Vivi yelled taking a step forward. Alice's eyes widened in shock.

She's Miss all Sunday!? She's the one who is with the Boss of baroque works!? Neither could we find any data on her when we were on a mission nor could find the said woman herself.