It was meant to be (Crimeboys)

Start from the beginning

"Of course the chatters get a goodbye, and we don't." Quackity whines playfully.

Tommy rolls his eyes and carries on with the stream. "Alright chatters, I'm going to do a quick just chatting with you fellas before I head out." he smiles, planning to advertise tomorrow's vlog before ending the stream.

He watches as the chat rolls in with negative reactions towards the stream ending, which he much prefers than getting positive ones. He spares a chuckle and looks back into the camera.

"Tomorrow I will be back for an extra-long stream; it's going to be a just chatting and maybe some GeoGuessr." He starts, earning a background 'ooo' from those on the discord call. "And! I'm going to have a new vlog out approximately an hour before the stream starts, so make sure to have your notifications on!"

"And subscribe!" Tubbo adds with a laugh.

"And subscribe! But hopefully everyone here has subscribed to me already or you might just fall to the deep darkness of hell." He stares seriously into the camera, before breaking character and falling into laughs. "No, but seriously, please do subscribe to my YouTube channel that my mods will be sending the link to in chat. It's free and helps me out a lot."

"Me too- mods, can you please send the link www.youtube.com/Quackity in the chat!" Quackity announces before anyone could stop him.

"No no no no no. This is a Tommyinnit stream, therefore the chatters only subscribe and pay- pray to me." Tommy sputters, making sure that his channel is the one being sent in the chat, and letting out a relieved sigh when he realises it is. "See, my mods won't betray me for the likes of-" his jokes dies out on his tongue as his bedroom door wonders open.

He quickly and panicky swivels around in his chair to see.... Wilbur. Wilbur with a giddy smile. Wilbur sparkling with excitement. Wilbur in his bedroom.

"Tommy! I've got so much good news...." As Wilbur shuts the door behind himself and looks up to Tommy, Tommy can tell the exact moment that he realised he made a mistake.

Wilbur's eyes widen, "Shit."

Tommy doesn't move and neither does Wilbur. To Tommy, Wilbur looks like a deer in headlights; unsure what to do. And Tommy would help, if he knew what to do either. It's not like they've been caught dealing drugs or something illegal, but everything had been planned out. It's like they've been caught.

They stare at each other with a wide-eyed expression. Wilbur makes the first move- well not an actual move, but movement of his eyes. His eyes flicker from Tommy's to the set-up and back to Tommy with a pressed look, what do we do? Tommy moves his eyes side to side with the slightest headshake, I don't know!

Wilbur sighs in return, relaxing his shoulders and moving towards Tommy. The movement breaks Tommy from his panic and suddenly noise fills his ears. The light tune of the Able Sisters, the subscription ping and the sound of his friends going crazy over the situation at hand.

Wilbur crouches down in front of Tommy, and Tommy's sure that the chair covers both of them from the camera's view. "Just act natural and we can finish the stream off together." he whispers and Tommy nods in agreement, swivelling back around in his chair to face the camera.

He watches in the corner of his eye as Wilbur grabs the chair they had built together yesterday, for Wilbur to sit on when they have future streams together. Wilbur rolls the chair next to Tommys and gives a sheepish grin to the camera.

Tommy takes notice of chat finally as it rolls in with a variety of comments. Some are shocked by the outcome of the stream, others are celebrating, and some beg for an explanation. Tommy's eyes move from the chat to the numbers and holy shit, the view count has gone up by at least 50,000.