Chapter 51: Love You

Zacznij od początku

Shen's mother stepped forward to hug Shen Jue to comfort them, and then put the clothes brought by the bodyguards on them.

"Baby, can mom take you to wash your hands?" Shen's mother touched Shen Jueshu's face and said with a sob.

In a word, it seems to bring Shen Jueshu back to when he was a child, when he was cared and loved by his mother, and Shen Jueshu also raised his eyes to look at Shen's mother, like a wronged child, and said with red eyes: "I want to wash my hands!" , but I also want to wait for her here."

"I want to wait for her, I want to see that she is safe and sound."

Shen's mother's heart tightened suddenly, and she almost shed tears, she tilted her head and secretly wiped her eyes. After wiping his eyes, he asked the bodyguards to help fetch a basin of water, and Shen's mother helped Shen Jueshu clean himself.

Shen Jue stared blankly at Shen's mother cleaning himself up, and then took a towel to help him wipe his face, the blood on his neck, the hot water in the pores brought comfort, his nerves seemed to be slowly let go, tears It slipped down unexpectedly.

  Jiang Siyue felt uncomfortable seeing Shen Jueshu like this, she took out a tissue to help Shen Jueshu wipe away the tears on his face, originally she thought Shen Jueshu would not love such a cold person even if he liked him, but After seeing her like this today, Jiang Siyue felt ashamed of her thoughts.

  A person's cold temper is not a reason for him to doubt her feelings. Sniffing, she said firmly, "Ah Yu will be fine!"

    They like each other so much, Sui Yu will not be willing to leave Shen Jueshu alone, right?

After being wiped clean by Shen's mother, the warm water made Shen Jueshu gradually calm down. Now she can't let herself be completely nervous and worried. She still has a lot of business to do. She didn't raise her head, and asked in a solemn tone. Said: "Who is the one who shot, have you caught it?"

Although she didn't specify who to ask, but when she said this, everyone knew who she was talking to.

The bodyguard lowered his eyebrows and said with some shame: "I only saw a man, sorry, we are useless."

After they lowered their heads, not only did they not find a person hiding in the car directly opposite their car, but After the other party shot and attacked, the people on his side have not been able to catch the other party!

Shen Jueshu didn't speak, she lowered her head and her face was hidden in the shadow so that it was hard to see her face at this moment.

The atmosphere cooled down, and the bodyguard rolled his throat slowly, and then said: "But he was shot in the leg by us, we have sent a message to each hospital, if there is a gunshot wound admitted to the hospital, we will be notified immediately "

Shen Jueshu was quiet for a long time, and then said: "Did the surveillance in the garage capture the situation at that time?" "

We have sent someone to negotiate with the people in the hotel, and the surveillance will be brought back soon."

Shen Jue nodded in relief, and then did not say anything else. Her eyes fell on the closed operating room door. She still had many doubts about what happened tonight. If it was someone from the Plot Maintenance Bureau If they did, wouldn't this direction also shift their plot?

If it was the Shuttle Association, the muzzle was clearly aimed at him at that time. Did they want to die by themselves?

The more Shen Jueshu thought about it, the more messed up her mind became, as many things were beyond her control.