CHAPTER 18

NKOSINATHI

Me : "Hawu baby?" I plead with her but she doesn't even spare me one look. She is angry for what i did while on the phone with that idiot ,

Me : "Okay , I'm sorry ke sthandwa sami."

Nela : "Don't say it as if you mean it. We both know you not sorry Nathi."

Me : "Yes but you are not talking to me nje baby." She exhales

Nela : "Nkosinathi. You don't get it. You had to make things worse then they were already. It's bad enough that i had to dump the poor guy over the phone then you had to make him listen to me screaming out your name?! That was really selfish and wrong of us Nathi , now you don't even want to acknowledge that."  I get her point but i don't care about that boy really.

Me : "Okay i get it now sthandwa sami. I am sorry for making the situation worse. I am really sorry sthandwa sami." She rolls her eyes , i pull her to me and kiss her passionately until she moans then breaks the kiss slowly leaving me feeling a whole lot of giddy emotions.

Nela : "Kahle Nathi. I am still sore." We have been locked ourselves in this house since yesterday , i just couldn't get enough of her plus i had missed her so much and i hadn't had some for the past three months.

Me : "Let me kiss it better." She giggled sweetly making my heart pump with love. I love this woman.

Nela : "Hhayi Nathi." She pushes me away from her lightly theb moves to stand on the other side.

Me : "Hawu mabhebeza , ngizolifaka kancane." She scoffs.

Nela : "Ungang'bizi ngaleyonto mina."

Me : "Hawu thambo lami leKentucky." She laughs then stops.

Nela : "Nathi. Your friend." She says with a straight face, damn she just turned me on.

Me : "You look so sexy baby." She huffs then walks off to the lounge , i watch her with ger buttocks peeking out of my shirt that she's wearing. I follow her

Me : "Baby."

Nela : "What Nathi?! Everything is a joke to you and it's irritating me."

Me : "Babe."

Nela : "Did you sleep with her?"

Me : "No , I would never baby."

Nela : "Kissed her?"

Me : "No baby! She is my half sister actually , the whole friend thing is a lie. She suggested it and said it will help me see if you still love me or not. I promise."

Nela : "I honestly thought you were really done with me , especially when you would just be cold towards me."

Me : "Askies shame but I had to , buka ukephi manje?"  She chuckles.

Nela : "I can't believe i got jealous of your sister."

Me : "You didn't know baby , it's fine."