CHAPTER 261-270

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  Chapter 261, the death of the son-in-law

  "You, what did you say!"

  The smile on the face of the son-in-law Li Chenfeng froze all of a sudden.

  The harmony that has been disguised for many years, the harmony of the qin and se, is broken in an instant.

  His normally tall body collapsed a bit, and he staggered back two steps, his face full of disbelief.

  It was as if it was the first time he recognized the person next to the pillow in front of him clearly.

  The dignified and majestic princess who never gets angry and has always been gentle seems to be different from before.

  Perhaps, the eldest princess has always been like this, but he has never seen it before.

  "This palace said, what a pity. That embroidered lady who was burned to death was an old friend of this palace and your son-in-law. Guess... who is she?" Eldest Princess Minghui took a step towards her son-in-law Li Chenfeng

  . , there was no more pity in the eyes just now, and the eyes became extremely firm.

  She is the eldest princess of the dynasty.

  He has his own responsibility.

  However, she is definitely not the kind of image that can be kept in the dark all the time, pretending to be crazy, and swallowing her anger.

  She can marry someone she doesn't like for the sake of the dynasty, but she absolutely doesn't allow it. Her son-in-law still has someone else in his heart.

  Heh, more than ten years have passed, and her son-in-law pretends so much that she was almost fooled.

  "She is innocent."

  Li Chenfeng, the son-in-law, already understood what happened, and put his finger on his heart.

  It hurts badly there.

  When he married the eldest princess by decree, no one ever asked him if he liked the eldest princess.

  Not a single person.

  He also tried to fight back.

  The result was that the sweetheart was forced to stay away from the capital and go to the south of the Yangtze River. He knew clearly that if the entanglement continued, Yin and Yang would be separated.

  He could only pretend that he fell in love with the eldest princess Minghui, and he had been pretending for more than ten years.

  Sometimes, he can hardly tell what is real and what is past fantasy.

  He will also regard the eldest princess Minghui as the once gentle woman, which will make him feel less helpless in his heart.

  It's just that the eldest princess deserves to be the eldest princess, and he didn't leave him any illusions.

  "I am the princess of the imperial dynasty, the only princess. The world is so big, is it the emperor's land? Does it matter if she is innocent or not?" The eldest

  princess Minghui smiled softly. that tear.

  The face returned to its previous appearance, and even the eyes were not red.