CHAPTER 301-310

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  "It's very windy here, father, please invite the Holy Majesty and His Royal Highness to go inside and rest together!"

  Noticing Feng Nanshu's gaze, Feng Zhengnian quickly whispered to Feng Nanshu.

  The face is still gentle, but the eyes are a little flustered.

  The cure for the plague was actually prescribed by Feng Minsheng?
  Then, the people in the old house of the Feng family who were thrown by him to suffer, are they still alive?
  Feng Zhengnian regretted it a little.

  If he had known that his father and the emperor would come here, he would never let Fengmin City see the sun the next day.

  Why do you have to throw him over to torture him, even if you just throw him to feed the vicious dogs, it will be much better than the current situation!

  The reason why he came here with the emperor with his father was because his father wanted to take this opportunity to make his relationship with His Royal Highness the Crown Prince better.

  His legs are still lame, and after what happened last time, he lost his official position, so he can only be a follower by his father's side.

  If His Royal Highness is happy, he might be able to return to his original position.

  This can be regarded as allowing him to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

  He never expected that his father would rely on this opportunity to get closer to the Crown Prince.

  He is not stupid, he knows that Feng Minsheng must not be touched, he can only clean up the people in Feng's old house.

  After Feng Zhengnian's reminder, Feng Nanshu quickly supported the old emperor and walked into the tent.

  But Chen Yu was too lazy to answer the old emperor and didn't go in.

  Chen Yu didn't go in, the old emperor walked two steps and then turned back. In front of Chen Yu, the usually majestic and serious old emperor could only become an old father looking at his son eagerly.

  "Father, I'll help them deliver medicine to the people!"

  Feng Zhengnian was a little anxious, and he looked up at the officers and soldiers carrying the medicine barrels, and he already had an idea in his mind.

  The most important point is that if you find Fengmin City first, then you have to leave here and find it in the streets.

  I was afraid that my father would find out, and because the old emperor and the crown prince were both here, the use of hidden guards would easily cause unnecessary misunderstandings.

  The only way to find Fengmin City is to walk around carrying buckets like the officers and soldiers.

  "Go!"

  Feng Nanshu nodded slightly when he saw that Feng Zhengnian offered to help the people.

  His son was not very knowledgeable, and he had to spend a lot of effort to barely rely on his own strength to become a moderately idle official position.

  But for this son, he is still very satisfied, because his son is gentle, polite, and respects the teacher.

  Good conduct is enough.