CHAPTER 101-110

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  Chapter 101, The Fat Water Does Not Flow Outsider Tian
  shopkeeper's heart is broken.

  Why did the rumored crazy criticizing the prince suddenly become so polite?

  It's okay to be polite, why do you salute Feng Minsheng?
  That is the prince, the existence above tens of thousands of people.

  His Majesty the Emperor himself said that the Crown Prince's status is higher than his.

  Just salute a farmer so obediently?
  His Royal Highness's madness has been cured?

  The shopkeeper's legs were trembling, and it was completely difficult to accept the "serious" appearance of His Highness the Crown Prince.

  His heart is broken!

  "Why are you here?"

  Feng Minsheng didn't know that Chen Yu was the boss here.

  Chen Yu paused, "Come here to eat."

  Mr. Feng came to sell the formula, and his family must be short of money.

  In this case, it is regarded as not knowing, and the formula is recycled at a high price.

  It can be regarded as secretly helping.

  When it was less than 10,000 taels, he smashed walnuts with Yuxi to make amends to Xiaojin.

  He has so much silver, it is not difficult to give someone a silver note of one hundred and eighty thousand!
  After all, he has already made a private decision with Xiao Jin for life.

  It doesn't matter how much money you spend on recipes.

  The recipe was not given to others, nor was the silver.

  The fat and water don't flow into the field of outsiders!
  "Master Feng, are you satisfied with the price just mentioned?"

  The shopkeeper was nervous and wiped the sweat that had oozed from his forehead, but he breathed a sigh of relief.

  Fortunately, I didn't directly say that His Royal Highness is the owner.

  "Satisfied is quite satisfied, but the money given is too much, why not just two thousand taels!"

  Feng Minsheng's expression did not change, he was clearly talking to the shopkeeper, but he was looking at Chen Yu's face.

  He had already guessed.

  It's better to sell it directly, there is nothing embarrassing about it.

  Two thousand taels of silver is indeed a lot, but it is really worth the price.

  After one or two years, the capital will definitely be recovered, and all the rest will be profits.

  If he hadn't been in a hurry to spend money, he might not have sold this formula.

  It is also the man's self-esteem that is at work, and he doesn't use the banknote in the girl's space because the banknote was given by Chen Yu.

  And now, he sold the formula to Chen Yu, and it was still Chen Yu's silver ticket.

  The mood is different.

  "I think this recipe is a priceless treasure. Twenty thousand taels of silver is definitely worth it. Even if we sign a sales contract, Master Feng can continue to sell thirteen incense sticks in the future." The