CHAPTER 251-260

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  "Favorite."

  Feng Jin probably knew what the eldest princess Minghui meant.

  Gu Nansheng's reputation is worse than Lin Chengjie's.

  The righteous people in the court all hoped that a thunderbolt would strike the treacherous official who held great power and wanted to rebel.

  After Feng Jin got this jade pendant, the royal family would naturally focus on her.

  Gu Nansheng's original intention was not that, but he just wanted to use his reputation so that Fengjin would not be bullied in the capital.

  However, Gu Nansheng wanted to make trouble, and with Gu Nansheng's reputation, it was better not to support him.

  He was still too confident about his reputation.

  "You and Xiaoyu have a good relationship, right? He told me yesterday that it's your first time attending this kind of banquet. I'm afraid that you will be uncomfortable, so let me take care of you more." Eldest Princess Minghui's eyes fell

  on Feng Jin's face.

  When Feng Jin heard Chen Yu's name, her ears turned slightly red.

  The eldest princess Minghui is Chen Yu's elder, which gives Fengjin a sense of familiarity with her elders.

  He blushed unconsciously.

  "His Royal Highness, Princess Xie, take care of me."

  Feng Jin didn't know what to say, held back for a long time, and just thanked her in order to ease the embarrassment.

  "Xiao Yu has always been unrestrained, Mr. Huang treats him very well, let him do whatever he wants. He has no woman he likes, and he never forces him to marry a concubine." "You are the first one who caught Xiao Yu's eyes.

  " People in the royal family will recognize whoever he recognizes."

  "Do you understand what I said?"

  Eldest princess Minghui picked up the teapot on the table with her slender fingers and poured Fengjin a cup of tea.

  The voice is somewhat meaningful.

  The seat of the crown princess is not something that can be taken casually. Even if His Royal Highness believes that the future crown princess needs to have the world in mind.

  And this jade medal is an opportunity.

  Let the royal family and the people of the world see the determination of the future princess to protect.

  "I understand, but this jade card is just a lottery. How I use it should be my personal business."

  Feng Jin's words were also very obvious.

  It is absolutely impossible for her to deceive her best friend, and the same is true for Gu Nansheng, so Gu Nansheng does not hesitate to believe that Fengjin can win, and believes that Fengjin will be given the jade medal in the end.

  This is also the only big loophole that the Prime Minister has had for so many years.

  Feng Jin's own meaning is that this jade tablet cannot be used by the royal family.