CHAPTER 231-240

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  Chen Yu's voice was not mixed with any emotion, making it impossible to guess what he was thinking or his attitude.

  But Mr. Chen knew that if he didn't speak out again, he would seek so-called justice.

  In the future, all officials will laugh at him.

  "Your Highness! I beseech Your Highness to be the minister! This Feng family not only hung up my daughter and beat them, but also beat the court officials!"

  Mr. Chen didn't know whether he was guilty or careful, and he didn't even mention the so-called lost jade pendant.

  Many officials dared not speak out, and no one spoke.

  Lin Chengjie didn't refute Master Chen's words either.

  Rebuttal or not is irrelevant.

  The guy standing in front of him is Chen Yu, a man who has been beaten up several times by Xiao Jin, and he hasn't been beaten away yet!
  He is more "unreasonable and troublesome" than himself, and tolerates Xiaojin unconditionally.

  Therefore, apart from Mr. Chen's voice, no one spoke.

  Even Feng Xiaofeng didn't refute, just knelt on the ground blankly, touching fish.

  What Feng Xiaofeng was thinking at the moment was that he didn't have to look at these people for a while, and he could fish in a daze until Miss Wan wrote the script.

  so good!
  "Hit you?"

  Chen Yu asked indifferently.

  No sorrow and no joy.

  "Yes! I beg Your Highness to be the master, please save my family!"

  Master Chen knelt on the ground and kowtowed, not daring to look directly at Chen Yu.

  But I feel in my heart that even if the Feng family was not provocative at the beginning this time, it must be the Feng family who suffered.

  His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has never had friendship with anyone, and he will not talk nonsense with his eyes open like Dali Siqing.

  At the very least, from the bright side, the family is still at a disadvantage.

  Thinking of this, Mr. Chen's expression darkened. No one cares about his prostitute's daughter until now!
  "Oh, why didn't I kill you."

  Chen Yu snorted coldly, his voice was cold, as if he was stating an unimportant matter.

  The words of His Royal Highness instantly turned everyone into petrification.

  They all looked at His Highness the Crown Prince in shock, but didn't dare to look at it for too long, and quickly lowered their heads.

  What's happening here?
  His Royal Highness is also related to the Feng family?
  It must be, if not, why would His Royal Highness say that?
  "His... Your Highness, you..."

  Master Chen opened his mouth, wanting to ask something, but found that he didn't know how to ask.

  He also fully understood that the prince must have something to do with the Feng family, so even Dali Temple Minister would cover up the Feng family in this way.