CHAPTER 31-40

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  Chapter 31, Marrying Who Is Not Marrying

  "Speaking of which, she only came to my house once, and the number of times she went to your place may not be counted. Who is she looking for? A discerning person can tell at a glance that the eldest brother is destined to be a high-ranking official and a rich salary in the future It is not impossible to marry three wives and four concubines."

  Feng Minsheng glanced at Fengmin City, his voice was flat.

  He never thought that the trash in front of him would be able to pass the exam. It was just a few hard-to-pronounce books. He just read them casually and memorized them all in a day or two.

  This guy wasted so many resources, it took most of his life to be admitted to a scholar.

  Oh shame!
  "Second brother thinks too much. I don't have much contact with her. If you mind, elder brother will not feel at ease in the future."

  Feng Mincheng's peripheral vision fell on the kitchen knife, but his mind became active.

  Li Juan looks much better than his wife Zhang Ju, and she has a little money at home.

  He didn't even think that there was anything wrong with thinking this way, he would be a master in the future, and it was not impossible for him to marry a wife and concubine like the county magistrate.

  "Mother, my eldest brother is a filial person at first glance. If he has more good wives, he will definitely serve you well."

  When Feng Minsheng said this, he emphasized the word filial piety.

  His words are already obvious.

  Feng Minsheng is obviously unfilial, even if he marries Li Juan, Mrs. Feng will not get any benefits.

  If Feng Mincheng married her, it would be different.

  Why covet the red seal of five taels of silver?

  It's just a concubine's room. Don't the family's assets belong to her?

  Looking at the kitchen knife in the younger son's hand and the "filial" temperament of the eldest son.

  Mrs. Feng recalled it immediately.

  "Boss, go, go home!"

  风老婆子一想到这里,瞬间就不想在这里待了,得赶紧回去算计算计。

  若是李娟能早一点过门,说不定还能赶上田地拔草,这样地里收入也就更高了一些。

  “二弟,刚刚的说的伱千万别往心里去,既然你不愿意那就算了,为了你的名声着想,希望你不要声张这件事情。”

  风民城清咳了一声。

  看起来装的斯斯文文的,一旦涉及到自己的利益,吃相比谁都难看。

  他既然已经定了心思,不管风民生和李娟之间到底有没有感情,不管风民生到底想不想娶李娟。

  风民城都会选择把李娟弄到手。

  将来考上举人,也不知道猴年马月的事情了。

  既然早晚都要三妻四妾,为什么不现在呢?
  一想到这里,风民城豁然开朗。