CHAPTER 191-200

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  Chapter 191, the sky fell
  , Feng Jin stretched her waist, leaving Feng Xiaofeng to organize the scriptures she just wrote with splashing ink, and turned around to leave the room.

  As soon as the door opened, Feng Jin saw the handsome man standing in front of her.

  The sun just happened to shine on his face, and there was a soft light on his beautiful face. It was not feminine, but the sun was beautiful.

  Feng Jin unconsciously squinted at the beauty.

  "Try it, I made this."

  Chen Yu's beautiful peach blossom eyes slightly bent, and raised the wooden tray in his hand towards Feng Jin.

  Feng Jin, who was fascinated by the beauty, realized that there was still a tray in Chen Yu's hand.

  On the tray was a slightly burnt chicken leg and a bowl of braised pork. The color of the braised pork didn't look very good, probably because there was too much soy sauce.

  But it still smells good.

  "You did it?"

  Feng Jin looked at Chen Yu in amazement, completely unable to imagine that this handsome man Chen Yu could cook.

  What this world pays attention to is that a gentleman stay away from the kitchen.

  What's more, Chen Yu is still the prince.

  "En."

  Chen Yu nodded, his eyes fell on Feng Jin.

  He looked up and down.

  Today's Xiaojin is taller than yesterday's Xiaojin, and her age is also a day older.

  Day by day, Xiao Jin is almost sixteen.

  He can also give the dowry.

  Thinking of this, Chen Yu frowned.

  There are not many good things in the old guy's private treasury, so the dowry may not be very generous.

  Thinking of this, Chen Yu became anxious again.

  Always feel like I have nothing.

  Seeing the expression on Chen Yu's face, Feng Jin was happy for a while, and anxious for a while, and understood Chen Yu's situation.

  It was probably the first time His Royal Highness cooked, and no one commented on it, and the weak heart was severely hit.

  "Delicious!"

  Feng Jin took the chopsticks, and didn't wait for Chen Yu to put the tray into the room, and just grabbed a piece of it.

  The soft and glutinous braised pork is juicy in the mouth, not sweet and greasy, and the rich meat fragrance fills the mouth.

  Although it is a bit salty, it is very good for the first time cooking.

  "It's good that it's delicious. Next time I have time, I'll make something else for you."

  Chen Yu looked at Feng Jin's satisfied face, and his ears were a little pink.

  His fingers picked at the tray again and again, and he seemed to be in a good mood.