CHAPTER 91-100

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  Chapter 91, happy event

  "Good good good good!"

  Hearing Feng Minsheng's words, Feng Jin clapped his hands and applauded.

  As long as her father wants to do it, he will definitely make money.

  From a certain point of view, every penny her father earns in the future belongs to her.

  How could this not be good news!
  "Before we succeed, please keep a low profile and don't keep getting into trouble, especially don't get into trouble with nobles like the dog prince."

  Feng Minsheng warned worriedly.

  If you want to turn those blueprints into real weapons, you still need to study them carefully.

  It is difficult to control the accuracy just by making iron into a shape you want.

  If you want to get rich quickly, you can, as long as you make some glass and sell it.

  But their status can't keep these properties at all, and it may lead to death.

  Then, we will start selling dried fruit and thirteen incense little by little.

  Feng Jin, a girl, has never been a fuel-efficient lamp since she was a child, and Feng Minsheng is really worried.

  "Don't worry, I'm not a troublemaker. If I can't do it, I can just use a sack and beat me up. I won't commit the crime of being murdered!" Feng Jin patted her chest to assure herself while eating apples

  . Definitely going to be a good kid.

  Feng Minsheng looked at Fengjin like this, turned around silently, and went back to the table.

  Let him study how to make these weapons!

  time does not wait.

  His prodigal daughter is also waiting for no one!
  ...

  the next day, early in the morning.

  Feng Jin was awakened by the sound of gongs and drums.

  This is the case when anyone in the village holds a wedding, and there is the sound of trumpet blowing.

  Sounds pretty festive.

  There are no firecrackers in this world, otherwise there will be two high and low.

  Feng Jin rubbed her eyes vigorously, washed her face casually, but she still didn't seem to wake up.

  "Father, what are you having for breakfast this morning? I haven't heard that there will be a wedding in the village today!"

  Feng Jin didn't realize it.

  There are only one or two hundred families in the village, and the ancestors have lived in this small mountain village for generations and know each other.

  If anyone's family has a wedding, they will know it as early as a month ago.

  The sound of beating gongs and drums today is indeed a bit abrupt!
  "Eat pancakes and millet porridge."

  Feng Minsheng brought out the freshly prepared breakfast from the kitchen, put it on the table in the main room, glanced outside and said,

  "The matter of Feng Mincheng and Li Juan is set for today . ”