CHAPTER 241-250

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
report error
  Feng Jin subconsciously looked in the direction of the crowd's commotion.

  From a distance, I saw a man with a crown like jade.

  Feng Jin had heard about the methods of the Prime Minister, and knew that this guy was Lin Chengjie's former boss.

  Later, when Lin Chengjie was implicated in the nine clans, not only why, but also the prime minister who had power over the government and the public, did not say a word.

  These wind brocades are not surprising. To the Prime Minister, Lin Chengjie may be a subordinate. There are many subordinates like him. If you abandon it, you will abandon it.

  But what Fengjin didn't expect was that the prime minister looked so young.

  Even, in the eyes of so many women, there is still a trace of shyness?
  "Greetings to Your Highness the Eldest Princess!"

  Prime Minister Gu Nansheng walked straight in front of the Eldest Princess Minghui and performed a standard etiquette.

  Eldest princess Minghui looked at Gu Nansheng in front of her, feeling a little nervous.

  She clearly knew Gu Nansheng's strength. In order to prevent Gu Nansheng from rebelling, her imperial brother even opened the restriction and summoned heaven and man.

  Usually, the eldest princess Minghui also met Gu Nansheng, but Gu Nansheng basically saluted and left from a distance, why did she come to her in private!
  I don't know if Gu Nansheng has noticed something, but I always feel that he has been acting strange recently.

  Could it be that they are about to rebel!

  "Your Excellency, you don't need to be too polite. This place is a bit rough. I hope you can enjoy yourself."

  Eldest Princess Minghui had a stiff smile on her face.

  Cross your hands in front of you.

  It looks decent.

  But Feng Jin could clearly see that Princess Minghui's hands were shaking.

  "His Royal Highness, you are very polite. It is an honor for me to be here."

  Gu Nansheng smiled faintly, stood up straight, and turned his eyes around the women around him.

  Finally, his eyes fell on Feng Jin's dark eyes.

  He seemed to have seen these eyes before.

  Feng Jin was looking at Gu Nansheng, but suddenly he met Gu Nansheng's eyes, and saw Gu Nansheng smiling at her.

  It's clearly a jade-like face, but when she smiles, there's a little... wretchedness.

  The difference from Wang Tong is that one looks wretched while the other looks wretched.

  The temperament exuding from her body is very aura of her and her buddies.

  Feng Jin silently covered her face with her hands, feeling speechless for a while.

  Good guy, maybe this guy also changed the core, right?

  Feng Jin was a little unsure, and moved his hand away again to look at Gu Nansheng.