Chapter 10: The Sex Step

Continuing from the end of chapter 9 (I wouldn't leave y'all hanging)

B.T.W. there is a blanket under them and no one is there. It is just them.

As the kiss kept getting more passionate and rough, Luca pulled away. Both of them breathing heavily and both of them getting turned on more then they have ever been in, in their entire lives.

''Are you sure you are ok with this'' Luca asked her. He wanted to make sure she is more than comfortable with him and her having sex, plus he didn't want to over-step boundaries - if he was, of course. 

''Yes, I want this. Do you? Are you ok with this?'' she told/asked him. Now she wanted to make sure he was comfortable. She didn't want to force him into something he didn't want to, or to over-step boundaries either. 

(Consent that is coming from both the persons in the act is important. It doesn't matter if you are a girl/guy/woman/man/non-binary and all the other folks, make sure that the person you are with is comfortable with the act and that if they aren't, don't  blame them. Make them feel safe with you, and don't force them.)

''As long as it is with you baby, I will always be ok with it'' Luca flirted with her while his hand going from her hair to her face to her neck and to her waist. He smirked seeing as that comment made her blush more. 

 ''Oh sweets, I would always love to be able to do this with you'' Ellie flirted back with him. But all of a sudden got nervous. Luca noticed and pulled back slightly and asked her, ''Hey, what's wrong? Look if you really aren't comfortable with this, we will stop and it would be ok if we did.'' While saying this he was rubbing her arms in a calming matter to reassure her that everything is ok. 

''No, No I want to do this but,'' she stops hesitantly, not knowing how he was going to react. Seeing this he smiled reassuringly towards her and with that she calmed down slightly and told him, ''I'm a virgin''.

He got a slightly shocked look on his face, h wasn't expecting that. She was starting to panic seeing as he wasn't saying anything but as she opened her mouth to say something, he kissed her. They pulled back and Luca told her, ''It doesn't matter to me if you are, but because you are I need and want to ask if you are ready to take the sex step''

''I am more than comfortable to do this. I just didn't find the time with my career and then the moving and I just didn't feel comfortable enough with other people to actually do something with them.'' Ellie told him the truth, she wasn't comfortable with the guys she had dated in the past so she didn't push it and with the moving and wanting to do good with her career she didn't see the point of it all. 

However, with Dom - she felt comfortable and loved and she didn't mind losing it to him. She knew he had been with others and she didn't mind it, it was before they had met and as long as he doesn't have sex or does something with someone while he was with her (meaning as long as he doesn't cheat on her) then she is fine with it. [And we all know our baby Luca would never cheat]

''So, you are comfortable with me?'' Luca asked her. He was shocked and happy that she felt comfortable enough to do this with him. Alongside those feelings, he felt an unknown emotion that he didn't know what it was at that moment. The fact that she is still a virgin and that she was all his did something to him he didn't know he could feel.

''Yes, I am'' and with that answer, it caused Luca to jump towards her and kiss her so full of lust that it knocked her down a notch in surprise. Although, him taking her like that caused her to get turned on more and more. Luca began kissing her neck causing her to whine in pleasure. He went back to kissing her lips.

 He went back to kissing her lips