Chapter 4: Deacon telling the team about you

At Swat headquarters; Locker room

''What's gotten you so excited and relaxed'' said Hondo. As everyone started to file into the locker room. They haven't seen him this relaxed in a little while. 

''Annie and I have gotten a type of helper at home. She seems quite good, the kids already love her, Annie's friends with her and she knows how to fight and help if need be. Knowing she at home with Annie and the kids relaxes me a bit.'' said Deacon. They all looked at him wanting to know more.

''Is she cute?'' asked Jim. They all gave him a look. He asks, ''What? Did I say something wrong?'' 

''Dude, don't hit on her. Don't let Deacon lose his helper because of your bad flirting skills, ''Tan jokes on about. They all let out small chuckles. 

''She's a teacher, actually, and a voluntary helper and a kids caretaker. She's helping out as a part-time and doing it just cause she wished to help, no payment. That's what surprised me the most. Doing it for free, just to stay every moment not at school teaching, helping out with my family.'' Deacon said, a little surprised and disbelief. 

Everyone had a slight surprised look. 'You don't hear that everyday', they all thought.

''How old is she?'' asked Chris, and Deacon responds with, ''She's 29 years old''

''Oh so she's a young teacher'' said Luca

''Yeah, she is'' Deacon said.

''Is she hot?'' Luca asks slyly.

''I'm not gonna answer that.'' Deacon says, laughing slightly. ''You can see for yourself when and if you meet her.''

Their phones beeped. Time to go.