Chapter 9: The Ask

A month after the 1st date

Dom and Ellie have gone on multiple dates this past month, but they aren't together together YET. Luca is planning on asking her out on their next date, which just so happens to be today. 

He has everything planned out, he even asked Chris and Annie for help for this special date. He wants everything to be perfect, cause he knows Ellie is worth it and that she deserves the best of the best. 

(The date is something like the upper picture)

He was changing and preparing to leave in the S.W.A.T. 'Changing Rooms' with everyone in there when Jim asked teasingly, ''So, when are you going to ask Ellie out? Or is it not working out anymore?'' 

Dom/Luca rolled his eyes jokingly, slightly chuckles and says, ''Not that it is any of your business, but I am planning on asking her tonight.'' 

''Oh, really? That's great Luca'' told him Tan. All of them were happy for Luca that he actually has a good relationship, and they are hopeful that the relationship would work between Ellie and Luca. 

They seem to make each other happy. Well, from Luca's side. They need to talk to Ellie more to notice, cause besides Deacon they have only seen her through passer-by's and the first meeting. They are excited to formally meet her more. 

Luca checked the time and said, ''Look, I gotta head out. See you tomorrow'' and then left running. with a skip and a bright smile on his face. 

''I am glad that Luca finally found someone that can keep up with him'' Hondo  said with a light chuckle but he was serious knowing how Luca's relationships go. 

There was a chorus of 'Yeah' and 'Yes'. 

''Let's hope that they make it'' responded back Jim, he said it hopefully, because he knows Luca wanted a good relationship for once and that their job didn't help him with getting that good relationship but maybe with Ellie it would work in his favour. 

''I think they will work from what Annie tells me. Well, from the little that Annie tells me, those two are as thick as thieves.'' said Deacon with a laugh but he was happy that his wife had a close friend that came from a situation of need. 

''Be careful Deac, might end up with no wife'' Hondo joke while bumping his shoulders with Deacon.

Deacon responds with a sarcastic ''Ha ha'', then ends up laughing with everyone else. After that everyone said their goodbye's and left for their own devices. 

With Luca and Ellie

Luca is waiting for Ellie in his truck for her to get out of her home - for them to go to the date. He has a happy smile while listening to his low sounded truck music when the passenger door opened. There stood his soon-to-be-girlfriend with a bright smile that lights up his life and world.

'She is so beautiful, I can't wait to make her my forever' he thought with a dreamy look in his eyes. 

Things can be said the same for Ellie. 'I can't wait for a forever with this man. It would be worth it' she thought with a look of adoration in her eyes for him. She sat down in his truck and closed the door. Sha greeted him with a kiss to which he kissed back and held her for a moment longer before letting go. Both their faces with a smile.

 Both their faces with a smile