Chapter 7: The date

A month later at Headquarter

''Hey, had to ask how's it going lately with you and Ellie, we haven't seen her here since the first time she came here'' asks Jim.

''Yeah, what's happening? Annie won't tell me anything, they're keeping it between her and Ellie. I'm feeling a little left out, not gonna lie. Its like I am a 3rd wheel in my marriage'' said Deacon with a laugh.

All of them chuckle.

''Be careful Deac, looks like she could steal your wife,'' Hondo says jokingly. ''Ha Ha very funny'' Deacon said with a slightly sarcastic tone and jokingly. 

''Yeah, don't tell me you pulled a Street and caused her to run off'' Tan said jokingly.

''Very funny Tan'' Street said with a roll of his eyes.

''But seriously what's happening? Are we seeing a new girlfriend or did you really pull a Street'' Chris said with a wink.

''What is this, pick on Jim Street day'' huffed out Jim.

''I thought that was everyday'' Tan told Jim, both of them playfully shoving each other, knowing that they are playing jokes with each other. 

''Nah man, everything perfect right now. We text and call, never went on a date. But today is my lucky day, we're going on a date. She's meeting me here for lunch.'' His phone pings. ''Looks like she here.'' He finishes dressing for his lunch date, grabs his things and leaves.

All of them share looks and quickly leave to see everything that will happen. They see them greet each other with kiss on the cheek and a semi-hug. Luca grabs her hand and they talk for a bit before leaving out of their sight.

With Luca and Ellie

As I arrives I go inside, dressed up for our date and as I waits for him I uses my phone for only a little, cause Luca came immediately as I texted. 'Looks like I'm not the only one who's excited for the date' - I think smiling.

I greet him with a kiss on the cheek and he greets me with a semi-hug. We talk for a little bit and we leave for out lunch date. He drives my car to the location of the date, since it was a surprise location. ''You know I don't always like surprises.'' I told him smiling. 

''Well your gonna love this surprise'' he told me back, smiling that smile that, even if I knew so little, I liked so much. He also chuckles a little, god that chuckle is so sweet. I sat there admiring him before looking away so he couldn't notice. Though I think he did considering his smile turned into a smile smirk. I shake my head still smiling.

We arrived at a small caffe'. It was so beautiful. I practically gap at the scene in front of me. ''Its so beautiful here, how did I never notice this was here before?''

''Not as beautiful as you, and not a lot of people notice it, its really only like a group of people know about.'' He explains to me as he gets out of the car and comes to open my door. ''Oh, what a gentleman'' I say with a small chuckle. 

''For you, always'', he says with a wink and a small laugh. ''So how did you know about this place?'' ''A family friend'' he replies.

And after that the date began, and the most amazing date I have gone so far.

*Wait for part 2*