Chapter 21 : Get together

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Hyeri nudges Chaeyoung and whispers something to her. She nudges Hyeri back, annoyed, then waves her hand.

"Leon , make sure you walk her home safely, okay?!" Hyeri blurted out.

I nodded, then shook her hand. "I will, you know I always make sure she's safe."

Hyeri giggled then bid good bye. "You don't have to be so serious." She lightly punched my arm then ran off. "See you on Monday, Chaeng, be safe!"

Chaeyoung giggles then bids good bye as well.

She faced me, then asked, "So, why are you waiting for me?"

"You don't have work today, right?"

She nodded and looked at me curiously.

"Why?"

"I want to introduce you to someone." I replied and started to walk outside the school.

"Who?" She asked again curiously.

"I know you met them already, they just keep on asking about you, they probably missed you."

Chaeyoung' s face became more curious. "Who are we talking about?" She asked again. "They?" Her face looked so clueless as she kept on thinking while walking slowly.

"You're so cute Chaeyoung."

I cant help but giggle at her reaction.

She noticed me then hurriedly slapped my shoulder. "Yah are you making fun of me?" She replied aggressively.

Her sudden change of expression is so cute. She now looks like an angry kid.

"I'm not making fun of you." I replied, looking directly at her.

"Then why are you laughing out of nowhere?" She replied, still sulking.

I gazed back at the road, then replied, "It's nothing."

Chaeyoung stopped walking and looked at me with annoyance. "I don't believe you."

I looked back at her then smiled. "I said, it's nothing."

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes. She looks at me from head to toe, crosses her arms then shrugs, not moving from where she's standing.

"Fine, I'm sorry, I just remembered something."

She's still not moving, still not convinced of what I said.

I looked at her sincerely this time. "I'm not making fun of you, I swear."

She was looking at me, still sulking.

"Believe me." I looked down and sighed."I'll buy you a corn dog once we get there." I added, hoping she would forgive me.

"Fine, but make it two corn dogs and buy me a drink as well." She replied, still sulking, walking past me.

I smiled, then followed her quickly. "I'll buy you a drink and we can buy tteokboki as well."

"Deal! Let's go. I'm getting hungry now."

The sun was about to set when we arrived at the food park. Chaeyoung and I looked for a vacant table, then placed our bags on it.

"Wait here, I'll buy you the corn dogs."

Chaeyoung nodded her head then started checking her phone while she waited.

I excitedly embraced the two kids who were waiting patiently. "I have a surprise for both of you." Both of them looked at each other with their big eyes.

"Did you bring her oppa?!" Bomi gasps excitedly. I smiled and nodded at her.

"Daebak!!!!" Both of them squeal and jump.