Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter

Chapter 2

Student council meeting ••••

Inside the student council room, Taeyeon started the meeting and discuss about the plans for the upcoming school foundation.

"Any suggestions for the decorations?" She asked gracefully.

"Let's have a cherry blossom theme." Karina stated excitedly.

Taeyon tapped the table while thinking. "Cherry blossom.. Okay that's good! Make sure that all the booths will be decorated by cherry blossoms."

"Got it taking notes now!" Karina almost squeal when Taeyeon approved her idea. 

Chaeyoung was smiling while listening to their conversation.

"Are we going to allow alcohol?" Kyungsoo announced, almost shouting because he was holding a lot of files that covered his face.

Kyunsoo is the representative of the 3rd years. He is Taeyeon's classmate.

"Alcohol?" Taeyeon thought deeply

"Yeah, the science department said they would add some alcohol to their booth," Kyungsoo replied, then sat across from Taeyeon.

"Hmm what do you think? Should we approve it?" She asked again.

"That's a bit bold to be honest but I think it will be fun too, what do you guys think?" Jisoo replied.

"Lets approve it, I wanna try some." Karina said excitedly while looking at them.

Taeyeon looked at them, trying to get everyone's approval. "I guess a little alcohol won't hurt, then let's approve it."

"Okay then we should approve the one for cooking theme clubs were they serve different foods." Jisoo said glancing at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung widens her smile. "Students will be happy with food ahem."

"Will approve that one too then." Taeyeon said while checking the list.

"Who doesn't love food right? I will visit the cooking theme club first!!" Kyungsoo said excitedly.