Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters

Chapter 10

Somi was running fast in the hallway, trying to get inside to the nearest room. Another student is running, trying to keep his pace to catch Somi who is running fast. "Hey Somi, give it back. I don't want to report all of this, that's my part!! Give it back to me." He shouted while trying to run as fast as he could. Somi, on the other hand, ran as fast as she could and started to drift apart from her classmate.

"Where did she go?" The boy looked around the hallway.

Somi entered the nearest room on the left of the building. She entered the room and closed the door with a little force. She was still catching her breath when she slowly turned to face the room. She was shocked when she saw Jisoo looking at her with a questionable look on his face. Somi started to look around the room and finally noticed that she was inside the student council room. "Oh shit why here?" she mumbled.

Jisoo looked at her, trying to read her. Somi started smiling awkwardly at him when they heard footsteps approaching the room. Somi tried to hide beside the cabinet while Jisoo was watching what she was trying to do. Jisoo was about to speak when they heard a knock from the door. Jisoo stood up and opened the door.

"Do woon what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh Jisoo I uhm- it's, have you seen Somi?" He asked, scratching his nape.

"Somi?"

"Yes, our classmate Somi."

Jisoo glanced at where Somi is hiding and looked back at Do woon.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well because Somi stole the part that I'm going to report tomorrow, she doesn't want to report the assigned topic for her because it's a long and hard topic. She snatched the paper that should be for me."

"Oh really?" Jisoo smirks and look down trying to hide his laughter.

"Yeah have you seen her? That girl is really crazy. She's a lazy and a freak sometimes especially when it comes to reporting." Do woon added.

Somi heard everything that Do woon is saying to Jisoo. Somis eyes widened and got pissed "how dare you say I'm lazy and crazy in front of Jisoo!"

"She's No -

Jisoo was about to say something when Somi shouted behind her. Both of them looked at Somi shocked. Do woon almost jump hearing Somis voice.

"Do woon how dare you say those things in front of Jisoo why do you have to embarrass me!?" Somi glare at Do woon.

"So – Somi I didn't mean to say those things to you, I – I was just ~ "

"Stop, I'm not lazy and crazy" Somi rolled her eyes at him. "Here take this! give my part in the report!!" She snatch the piece of paper from Do woon. 

"I'm sorry Som-

"Don't say anything. I'm annoyed by your voice. You can go now." Somi replied without batting an eye to him.

Do woon look at Jisoo. "Why didn't you say that shes here all along?" He murmurs.

"Well I was – Jisoo was cut off by Somi.

"Yah! go back to the classroom Do woon Ms. Kang will be mad if all of us were not there!"

Dowon went back to their classroom. Somi and Jisoo were left alone in the room.

Somi move closer and face Jisoo with her hands on her waist. "Jisoo I'm not lazy or crazy or anything, okay! Don't look at me in that way cause I'm not!!