Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2

Chapter 16

Chaeyoung's POV

After the horror maze, we decided to take a break and eat first, since we had actually ridden a lot of rides already.

And we actually lost a lot of energy from running, giggling and screaming loudly. Especially Hyeri, who screamed from the start up until we exited the maze, and Leon, who's walking with an aching knee.

We're walking tiredly looking for a vacant table where we can eat and take a rest. Most of the tables are occupied by a group of teens, family members and a middle-aged group.

A group of teens finally left one of the tables, giving us a chance to sit and to eat. Hyeri slumped her body on the chair and Leon looked so tired and helpless as he took a seat.

I looked at Jisoo. It seemed like we were the only ones who didn't look tired yet. Jisoo looked at us, then spoke.

"What do you guys want to eat?" He asked, glancing at us as he tapped his fingers on the table.

"Do you guys want to eat rice?" I added.

Hyeri nodded her head and slumped her face back on the table.

Leon didn't say anything and just gave us a thumbs up.

"I'll order now." Jisoo stood up and went to the restaurant. I followed him so that I could help him carry the food.

Jisoo noticed me and waited for me."What do you want to eat?" He asked, staring at me.

"I'm not that hungry yet, I can eat anything." I replied as we walked inside.

Jisoo started ordering the food that we were going to eat. " 4 bibimbap, 1 gamjatang, 1 order of gimbap and 1 order of mandu.

"Do you want to add more?" He asked."No, I'm good. I'll buy some corn dogs later." I replied. Our order was already here. Jisoo and I took our orders and headed outside.

Hyeri and Leon rose as we placed the tray in front of them and started eating their food.

Leon opened his mouth with excitement when he saw the gamjatang. "Chaeyoung, how do you know my favorite food??" He said excitedly as he stared and took a spoonful of the soup.

I looked at him surprised. I didn't know that it was his favorite food. I saw Jisoo glancing at him while mixing his food.

" I uhm I -

"Focus on your food. Don't talk too much." Jisoo said, annoyed as he started eating his food.

Leon looked at him pissed and continued eating his food.

Good thing Jisoo said something. I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't know that he liked gamjatang that much.

I looked at Jisoo and glanced at Leon while eating my food.

Ever since the incident at the canteen, Jisoo and I haven't talked anything about Leon. I still don't know about their relationships before. Are they close? Are they friends? classmates ? I don't have any idea. Jisoo doesn't talk a lot in terms of this topic. He doesn't talk about his past. Well, I haven't asked him about it yet. Maybe I should ask him about it too..

"Eat this." Leon placed the mandu on my plate while smiling.

Hyeri coughs as she looks at us. Jisoo is busy eating his food and doesn't seem to care about it.

"Thank you." I said awkwardly. I looked at Jisoo again and he was still busy eating. I didn't know why, but I felt nervous. Jisoo always bickers at Leon whenever Leon tries to give me something or come close to me, but right now it seems like he doesn't, he doesn't care at all.. Maybe, maybe he's just tired??