51 ; fine day

song of the chapter :
Yellow
COLDPLAY
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

song of the chapter : YellowCOLDPLAY↻◁ II ▷ ↺

"HEESEUNG!!"

'SCCRAATCHHH'

Heeseung opened his eyes and heard someone fall on the ground. He turned behind and he gasped, his eyes opened widely.

"D-dad..?"
"Dad?!"

His father, Mr. Lee was lying on the floor while holding his stomach that full of blood.

"JUNG YERIN!" Heeseung yelled to Yerin who was utterly shocked and didn't move a step.

Yerin dropped the blade on the ground and kneeled down. She looked at her hands as they were full of blood because she just stabbed Heeseung's father who was trying to protect both of them

Haesoo quickly ran towards Mr. Lee. She took of Mr. Lee's coat and replaced her hand that was covering the wound with it.

Heeseung immediately went closer to his father and put his father's head on his lap.
"Dad, wake up..."

Fortunately, there was a couple who was passing by them and immediately went closer to them when he saw the chaos.

"What happened?" The man asked shockingly.

"Sir, can you please call the ambulance?"
"NOW!" Haesoo requested in panick while still holding the wound.

"O-oh yes I will."

When the man was about to take out his phone, Haesoo held his hand,
"And police too." She said slowly.

The couple nodded and the woman helped them call the police.

--

Haesoo and Heeseung were at the hospital, waiting for Mr. Lee who was in the operation room.

Heeseung unable to control his tears as he was really anxious about his father's condition.

"Heeseung, calm down. He will be okay."

"How should I calm down, Haesoo? My father was stabbed when he was trying to save me."
"He-"
"He shouldn't have done that."
"I'm useless Haesoo, I'm a useless son."
"I didn't even notice that my father was coming and look what he did!"

Heeseung stood up,
"Yerin"
"Where is that scum?!"
"She needs to be punished with the same thing."
"LET ME KILL HER!!!"

Heeseung then walked ahead with the intention of finding Yerin but he had been stopped by Haesoo who was hugging him from the back, trying not to let him go.

Both of them sat on the floor when Heeseung felt exhausted for crying and used too much energy.

"Heeseung," Haesoo called him sadly.

"My father is in pain, Haesoo."
"What should I do?"
"What should I do?!" He yelled.

Heeseung knocked the wall hardly until his knuckles become red,
"It's all my fault!"
"I stabbed him"
"I stabbed him Haesoo I stabbed him!!"
"I'm a useless person, a useless son."