21 ; Hyunjin & Nari

song of the chapter :
Hold Me Tight
BTS
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

Heeseung looked at Yerin with his eyes widened, speechless

Heeseung looked at Yerin with his eyes widened, speechless. He then look around his surroundings, everyone was looking at them while whispering to each other and covered their mouth cluelessly.

He shut his eyes tight and kneel down to see her.
"Ye-Yerin are you okay?"

The girl groaned in pain, unable to look at him. Her leg was too hurt to look at anything else.

Heeseung suddenly noticed her eyes were always on her knee. He took a glare on it and he staggered.
It was bleeding.

'Damn it! What should I do?!'

He shut his eyes nervously,
"Arrgh"
He stood up, prop her up and go to the medical room. Not minding the other students watching him, he continue walking.

'I'm dumped if they see me' he slowly said as he afraid that his friends might see him.

"Where are we going?" Yerin asked.

"Where else? Medical room for sure" He shortly replied.

"No its okay, I can handle this on my own. Its not really hurt." Yerin refused, but the boy just ignored her until they reach the medical room.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Heeseung approached, calling out for the nurse inside the room but no one there.
He sighed and looked at Yerin.
"Sit" and took all the thing that are needed to treat her bleeding knee.

Yerin just looked at Heeseung who is applying the cream onto her knee while holding herself not to scream because of the pain.

Heeseung looked up to see her for a second and shifted his gaze on her knee and said,
"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Are you blin-" He stopped.
"Because I hurted your knee"

Yerin chuckled,
"No its my fault. I should let you go earlier."

"Then why dont you?" He asked.

"Its just... I want to get closer with you"

"You should stop doing that because I wont let you do it" He strictly replied.

"Why?"

Heeseung just ignored her question while pasting the plaster.