29 ; Hyunjin & Nari #2

song of the chapter :
ONLY
Lee Hi
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

song of the chapter :ONLYLee Hi↻◁ II ▷ ↺

Yerin smirked-

She had her tounge on her upper molars and look at Heeseung.
He is looking at her, shook his head slowly while his mouth silently muttering "No.. please.."

Yerin scoffed,
"No, it's fine. I have something important to do when I'm back home. I'm sorry Haesoo, we can go out together next time okay?"

"And maybe just two of us" Yerin smiled and took a glance at Heeseung.

Heeseung frowned, fixed his eyes on her and rolled them as he was terribly annoyed with her.
'please.. just go away'

"Aah it's okay and yes! That's a good idea." Haesoo smiled.

"Let's go" Heeseung interrupted while taking Haesoo's hand and lifted Gyuri up, ready to leave the store.

"Ah wait, Haesoo." Yerin stopped them by grabbing Haesoo's little finger.

Haesoo turned in startled,
"Uh- why?"

"Actually, I've seen your Instagram account before and- Will you be okay if... I follow you?"

Haesoo chuckled,
"Of course, we can text each other too."

"Okay then why don't you just give your number?" Yerin added.

Haesoo giggled as she was hesitated to answer, trying her best not make Yerin feel bad.
"I'm sorry but... We can just text on instagram." and she smiled.

Yerim chuckled,
"Okay okay I understand. Alright then, see you on text!"

Haesoo nodded while raising up her eyebrows.

"Bye Heeseung." Yerin waved.

The guy just leave without saying or even looking at her. He was at his highest level of temper but still trying hard not to burst it out. Can't lie, his heart was beating faster everytime Yerin speak up with Haesoo. Sensing that the girl might tell Haesoo the truth before he even started to utter a single word.

Yerin watched them disappear from her vision and scoffed,
"It's your day, Heeseung."

-

"Urrmm.. Aaa-..."

"What's wrong with you? Can you just speak it up? It's been minutes now" Haesoo scolded as Heeseung was hesitated to speak something since they leave the mall.

"Can you urm.."

Haesoo looked at him seriously and fixed her eyes on him.
"I will count one to three, if you-"

"Can you just don't be close with her?" He cut off.

"Her? Who? Gyuri?!"

"No- Ye- Yerin."