02 ; traumatism

song of the chapter :

Fools
-Troye Sivan

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

_________________________________________

"Guys , I have something to tell" Heeseung excitedly called his friends to come over his place and ask them to bring their chair together .

"Dalmi told me that her friend have a crush on me but the girl is not from our school and I dont know how she knew me . Maybe Dalmi told her that i photo bombed her picture a while ago ."

"Woww you got another fans? So what is your opinion about her?" Beomgyu , one of Heeseung's close friend asked.

"Im not sure . She's kinda pretty but she's not really my type. I mean- she's not my type at all." Heeseung explained.

"Will you show us her picture? and what is her name?" Jihoon asked .

Heeseung take out his phone and open the picture of Dalmi and Haesoo that he has screenshot from Dalmi's instagram story .

"Her name is Haesoo."

"Lee Heeseung are you blind or stupid or both?? She is like one of a kind. She is so beautiful and you said she is not your type? Whats wrong with your eyes? Aishhh why dont Dalmi tell her about me instead? or else I already be his boyfriend. She's great to make a date partner for a day." Jihoon teased make Heeseung chuckled.

"Go chase for her then . I dont like her but i won't tell Dalmi that i rejected her."

"Hey dummy , you are making her feeling worst you know?? its better to tell her your true feeling on her than stay quiet . She will put hopes on you." Sunoo , Heeseung's friend who has different behaviour than others , scolded him.

"You're so loud" Beomgyu scolded Sunoo but he just stay quiet.

"Whatever you're saying , I am not going to neither accept nor tell her my true feeling . i will just stay q u i t e" Heeseung repeated his opinion. Jihoon and Beomgyu just smiled.

--

"Aaaah why dont Dalmi tell me anything about him yet? is he going to accept or reject? i dont mind if he rejected but for sure I will have a crush on the next two years." Haesoo's mumbles make her friends fixed their eyes while look at her with a worry face.

Haesoo is just afraid. Afraid of her feeling being played by someone . Yes . It traumatized her after the past two years a boy who used to be her boyfriend always swears and cursing at her without reason.
He on the other hand acted so selfish that he didn't care about Haesoo's feeling when he said something bad but when she did it , he got mad of her. Also , when Haesoo talk with other boys even her classmates , he will curse like theres no tomorrow and he didnt realised that he also talked to other girls infront of her and acted like nothing happen. After two months being tired of his asshole behaviour, she finally raised up her voice and asked for a break up. The boy refused, started to realised his choleric temperament. However Haesoo still with her self establishment. After a week of guilt , he apologised to her and asked her to date him again but this time with his full sincere and true love. He regret for treat her that way. She forgave him however she refused his confession because it really broke her mental health. She have no one to share her problem with as a true friend never came to her in that school. Haesoo then move to another school that only girls student and she met Jiwoo , Nari and Sejin. Since that case , she never trust anyone that is not close with her especially boys that confessed to her . She will just reject them in a polite way . She even being silent on social media . She only trust her family and the four bestfriends .

"My Hae , trust me , everything will be answered soon . If this boy is playing with you again , dont be surprised if one day you find him with a lot of wound on his face . Its our revenge." Sejin encourage her friend.

Haesoo is so touched with his friend's words even it sounds harsh . She is so thankful that God sent her the people who understand her , trust her and always by her side through her ups and downs . Jiwoo , Sejin , Nari and Dalmi never leave her even when her father's company went down and give her support instead . No wonder they are the only people that she trust.

--

"Let's play truth or dare !" Beomgyu suggested a game to play with Heeseung , Jihoon and Sunoo since their subject teacher is absent and they have nothing to do with the one and half an hour time .

The four boys opened random songs and pass a bottle to each other . When the song stopped , they need to choose TRUTH or DARE and they have to tell the truth or do the challenge they've been asked to.
The bottle stopped at Sunoo and he chose truth .

"Who is your favourite girl in this class?" Jihoon evily asked .

Sunoo rolled his eyes,
"Dummy, I am not like you. Your question is so lame and bored. Next. "

Its the second round and the bottle stopped at Heeseung.

"TRUTH OR DARE" the boys shouted.

"Hmm since I always being coward and chose truth , this time I will choose dare ." Heeseung made a choice.
Jihoon whispered to Beomgyu and he nodded.

"Date the girl for two months and leave her." Jihoon command with an evil look while Beomgyu is laughing and Sunoo look at them with a worry face.

Heeseung look at them cluelessly,
"Girl? Who? Which one?"

"Hee.. Hae.. Hae what?" Jihoon murmured.

"Ahhh that girl? Haesoo? Can't you find someone else? She's too sloppy to be my partner."

Beomgyu chuckled,
"That's why we chose her."

"Noooo...." Sunoo said but got cut by Jihoon who hit him on his shoulder while putting his index finger at his mouth.

Heeseung's eyes widened when they asked him to date the girl that is not his ideal type. He was annoyed at first and suddenly look at them with smirk .
"What will you give me if I do it?"