46 ; moon

song of the chapter :
LIMBO
Lee Know of Stray Kids

↻◁ II ▷ ↺

"Jiwoo!!" Haesoo exclaimed as soon as she saw Jiwoo at the airport

Jiwoo without minding the amount of people there, she dropped her tears when she saw Haesoo and quickly ran to her. Jiwoo hugged Haesoo as tight as she can and both of them cried on each other's shoulder.

"You know how much I have waited for this moment?"
"I miss you so much Haesoo" Jiwoo cried.

"I miss you too, Jiwoo. I miss us, the complete us." Haesoo replied.

Both Nari and Sejin watched the scene while trying not to cry in front of them.

It has been years since four of them being a complete squad. Everything had change since Haesoo leave. Weeks after, Jiwoo got the offer to study abroad and she accepted it.

No words could describe how Jiwoo's comeback enlighten their lives. The most chaotic squad has reunited after years of living with some empty space.

"How have you been, Jiwoo? I miss you so much." Nari asked with teary eyes when Jiwoo hugged her and Sejin.

"I'm fine, but of course, there was always some time I feel so lonely. I had to suit myself with the new environment and new people. I think about three of you without skipping a single day. I miss all of you so much." Jiwoo replied while wiping her tears.

"And you, Haesoo."
"How- could you?" Jiwoo shed tears again after saying out her words as she still can't believe that Haesoo is still with them.

When Haesoo saw Jiwoo crying, she chuckled and quickly comfort her.

"You're so cruel." Jiwoo mouthed again causing Haesoo to laugh a little while still patting Jiwoo's back.

"You know how much I miss you? You know how sad I was when I heard that you've gone?"
"I thought I'd lose you forever." Jiwoo added while hugging Haesoo tightly.

"I'm sorry, Jiwoo. I'm really sorry."
"Now you don't have to worry. I'm here with you, and I will forever be." Haesoo comforted.

Haesoo broke the hug,
"Will you forgive me?"

Jiwoo sniffed,
"Only if you treat me food. I'm hungry right now." Jiwoo replied causing three of them to laugh.

-

"Aaah I miss this country so bad. I miss the food especially. I had went through such hard time to find the food that could suit my stomach. It's hard living there." Jiwoo said while tapping her belly.