40 ; Hyunjin & Nari #3

song of the chapter :
Good Bye My Love
Ailee
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

song of the chapter :Good Bye My LoveAilee↻◁ II ▷ ↺

"Heeseung, please pay attention." The teacher said.

Heeseung snapped out and rubbed his eyes,
"Ah I'm sorry Mrs.Do."

...

"...then you need to devide the total with-" Mrs.Do stopped when she saw Heeseung still zoning out.
She came closer to him making him finally widened his eyes as the teacher finally right in front of him.

"Mrs.Do I-"

"Stand up" Mrs.Do commanded.

Heeseung stood up as requested with his face facing the floor as he was scared of being scolded.

"What happened to you lately? I've seen you being like this for a week now. You rarely pass up your book and always out of focus in class. You also get lower marks than usual on the latest exam. What's wrong with you?"

"N-nothing Mrs.Do. I just don't get enough rest these days. I'm sorry for behaving like this." Heeseung apologised.

"Are you working? Why are you so tired?"

"No, I just feel so off lately. I promise I will change this behavior as soon as possible. I'm sorry again, Mrs.Do" Heeseung humbly bowed.

"Start from today, I don't want to see you zoning out again. Not only in my class but all. If this thing happen again, I will call your parents to come here."

Heeseung sadly nodded and sat down after Mrs.Do asked him to.

Hyunjin turned his body to see Heeseung who sat behind him and all he saw was Heeseung wiping off his tears smoothly so anybody couldn't notice him. He then back to focus on the lesson.

-

It was lunch break and Jihoon and Beomgyu were the first to come towards Heeseung after everyone has leave the class. It wasn't their first time to say sorry to him but it was already uncounted times and Heeseung still haven't said any words to them.

"Heeseung" Jihoon called.

"Are you still mad?"
"Heeseung it's been a week."
"I hate to say this but I miss talking to you."
"Our group hasn't completed since-"
"Since that.. day."

"I know it's our fault and I understand that you're having hard time to forgive but- please.." Beomgyu consoled.

"Heeseung please for-"

"I've forgiven you" Heeseung cut Jihoon off.

"I'm just mad at myself."
"For agreeing to do the bet without knowing that I would fall in love with her that easy."
"It's not your fault."
"I was too thinking of my need"
"and so, I played with someone's feeling with the thought of winning, the thought of thinking I am the bravest person who can do everything."
"But I ended up knocking down myself."
"I destroyed everything."
"I lost everything."