Robby knew where that was because he'd given some parts to some of the repairmen. He found many excuses to go to the repair room, seeing Ellie focused on the red car she was fixing. Ellie was the prettiest girl Robby had ever seen, with her mid-length wavy blonde hair, her light blue eyes, dark eyelashes, and plump pink lips that she pulled between her teeth when she was hyper-focused on one of the car's parts.

Robby lingered in that room as long as possible, but he never had an excuse to go up and talk to Ellie. He was hoping she'd need a part, and maybe ask him to get it for her but she asked someone else every time. Truly, Ellie just hadn't noticed him in the room. When she was working on cars, she was in her own world and couldn't hear or see anyone else who wasn't in it.

When Ellie had finished with the car, much to her sadness, she plugged her ears with her AirPods that blasted Phoebe Bridgers in her ears. Ellie was texting Eli as she walked into the showroom, telling him she wouldn't be in sixth hour when she heard it. A loud car reverberating, her head jolted up giving her enough time to jump away from the car in the showroom.

Whose dumbass was driving a car in the middle of a crowded showroom, Ellie asked herself until she saw Robby jump out of the car and run to her, grabbing ahold of Ellie's upper arms.

"A-Are you okay?!" Ellie opened her mouth to answer with "I'm fine" but Robby didn't give her the chance to answer. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...I mean like...I didn't mean to almost run you over it was an accident, I swear!" Ellie pursed her lips together as to hold in her laughs. Why was he so nervous? It wasn't as if he knew she'd come around the corner and into the showroom.

"What the hell is the matter with you? Starting a car in a crowded showroom? What, are you out of your mind? What were you thinking?" Daniel shouted as a quiet snicker started to erupt from Louie, Anoush simply glanced at Louie before slowly walking away from him.

"Screw this," Robby muttered before he spun around and walked out.

"Ellie, are you-"

"Mr. LaRusso." Daniel furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at what Ellie was pointing toward, making him frown almost immediately. Louie tried to conceal his laughs, as a mischievous smile appeared on his face. "Maybe you should go talk to Robby, and I'm fine." Daniel gave Ellie a quick nod, quickly running after Robby.

"Ellie, sweetheart, are you okay?" Amanda asked, making Ellie jump slightly from how quickly she'd appeared. "Sorry." Amanda gave Ellie a soft smile, to Ellie, Amanda was like a second mom. A mom that paid slightly more attention to her than her real mom.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Ellie returned the sweet smile, whilst glancing out the large glass windows. Robby held up a fist, his eyes filled to the brim with confusion, as Daniel instructed him to do...something. Ellie wasn't sure, she wasn't a great lip reader.

"Did Daniel call you in? Shouldn't you be in school?" Ellie looked back at Amanda, who stood in a disapproving mom manner.

"Yes, he called me in, yes, I should be in school, but it's all okay with my mom," Ellie said whilst shrugging. Again, she hated school more than anything. With the stuffy classrooms, crowded hallways, and crappy people. She didn't understand why some people enjoyed it. Even smart people. She was good at school, but she hated it more than anything.

Amanda liked Ellie. She was a sweet girl and helped them out a lot. She wanted to hire Ellie, but Ellie refused. She said that would make LaRusso Auto's lose its hospitality. So, Amanda would sometimes just ask Ellie questions about cars and listened. Even if Ellie got off track from the original conversation.

"I really should go, my mom said she wanted me home after I finished up here so I could start on my schoolwork that I missed." Amanda nodded before she told Ellie a quick goodbye. Ellie rushed out of the door, ready for Eli to come home and ask her where she'd been despite him always knowing the answer.