My cold and scary brothers

Start from the beginning

"Seriously? That's awesome!" Yugyeom cheered.

"If they hate me, might as well give them a reason," Jungkook muttered to himself.

"What was that?" Yugyeom asked, not catching Jungkook's mumble.

"Nothing, forget it. I'll be there," Jungkook confirmed, ready to face the coldness waiting for him at home.

______

In the dark, Jungkook sneaked out of his home to join Yugyeom for the school trip. They met outside, all set for their secret adventure.

Yugyeom grinned, "You've got some serious ninja skills, Jungkook."

Jungkook chuckled, "Well, when you've got six strict older brothers, you learn to sneak around."

As they tiptoed away from Jungkook's house, Yugyeom teased, "This is like a K-drama escape scene. We're breaking free! "

Jungkook laughed, "More like a silent rebellion against the brotherhood dictatorship."

Yugyeom playfully nudged him, "Our own little rebellion, just two friends and a secret trip."

They headed to the school trip, excited for the adventures to come.

_______

Taehyung walked into Jungkook's room with breakfast but found it empty, with the window opened.

"Guys!" Taehyung called, rushing downstairs."Jungkook's not in his room. The window's are open!"

The news hit the brothers hard. Namjoon's face grew even more serious. "He's gone, isn't he?"

Yoongi sighed, "Did anyone really think he'd stay after yesterday?"

Hoseok clenched his fists, frustration evident. "He's headed to that school trip, I bet."

Jin said firmly, "We have to find him before it gets worse. He can't just ignore us."

Jimin added, "Let's not waste time arguing. We know where he might be going."

The Kim brothers, worried and frustrated, set out to find Jungkook.

Hoseok, checking nearby hangout spots, muttered, "His rebellious streak is getting out of hand."

As the brothers searched the area, Jin's voice broke the tension, "Stay alert. We can't let him escape."

Jimin, searching carefully, chimed in, "He's not getting away with this without a serious chat."

______

On the other hand, during a game of handball with friends, Jungkook's attention shifted when the ball went near the roadside.

"I got this!" he said as he ran towards the road to retrieve the ball.

As he reached for the ball, a shadow fell over him. Startled, Jungkook looked up to see his brothers standing there, their faces stern.

Namjoon's voice cut through the air, "Jungkook, what do you think you're doing?"

Hoseok, with a disapproving glance, added, "Running off like this is unacceptable."

Yoongi crossed his arms, "You can't just vanish without a word."

Jin,declared angrily, "We've been looking for you everywhere."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "You think you can escape without consequences? Hun ?"

Caught off guard, Jungkook stuttered, "I... I was just getting the ball."