Chapter 13 - The long and winding road

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Reunion

Chapter 13 – The long and winding road.

No One's POV

As Jade gradually started to wake up, she noticed three things. Judging by the bright light coming in from the windows, Jade figured it was either late morning or early afternoon. The second thing she noticed, was the fact that the whole room smelled of sex. It was a musty, sweaty smell of wild abandon.

Jade could only smile. Considering the fact that she and Vega screwed for over 3 hours, that should hardly come as a surprise. "One for the record books, " Jade thought with a toothy grin. Jade hoped that Vega would be up for another round of "Wild abandon" tonight. Considering the enthusiasm that Tori showed last night, Jade was certain Round 2 would be tonight.

Jade was more than sexually satisfied. She for the first time in a few years felt whole again. The drinking and drugs caused her to lose herself. It caused her to lose Tori. Now she was clean and sober she found herself again. She had Tori back. For the first time in years, she felt like she really connected with Tori again.

The third and last thing Jade, noticed was Tori. The sleeping, naked, tanned Latina was wrapped around her in what could be considered a death grip. Jade looked at Tori's head which was resting on her shoulder. Tori's long brown hair spilled haphazardly across Jade's breasts and her mouth half open as Tori snored lightly.

Jade thought for a moment, how much she missed Tori's odd death grip. Though not a very possessive person while awake, Tori was extremely possessive when asleep. Much to Jade's annoyance at when they first started to sleep together, soon after drifting off Tori would latch on and not let go. Jade remembered how much she used to hate it. But sleeping alone after their breakup, she found she missed it horribly. Being in Tori's arms, to Jade there was nothing sweeter.

Jade closed her eyes and gently ran her fingers across Tori's arm, which was wrapped around her torso. A moment later, Tori stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey champ" Said Jade with a smirk.

Tori smiled and tilted her head upward to see Jade's eyes.

"You're defiantly moving in with me today. That's assuming I let you out of this bed which won't be anytime soon." Tori said, as her mouth curved up into a smile.

Jade raised an eyebrow. "Someone's being a bit possessive today?"

"After being literally fucked silly last night, can you blame me?"

Jade quickly responded. "No. I'm not sure if I can say I was fucked silly, but I think you got me dam near close to it."

A look of disappointment suddenly formed on the Latina's face.

Jade noticed the look on Tori's face. "This isn't a contest. Last night was wonderful. I was with the woman I love. I couldn't ask for more."

A warm smile appeared on Tori's lips. "Thank you, Jade. I love you."

After a moments pause, an evil look appeared on Tori's face. "Though if you weren't fucked silly last night, you certainly will be tonight."

Jade traced a heart on Tori's back. "Promises, Promises"

Tori then closed her eyes and snuggled even closer to Jade. "Now shut up and let's cuddle some more. I've been sorely deprived of my Jade cuddle time for the last year and I want to get my fill."