3 ° The Discovery

Jungkook took the girl to the hospital with the help of his manager, who came searching for him. As soon as they reached the hospital, Jungkook picked her up and ran inside the hospital frantically. He laid her down on a stretcher and the rest was taken care of by the hospital staff.

Jungkook watched as the girl was rushed into the emergency room. His manager, Mr Kang, came in after parking his car. Jungkook saw him and was relieved to have someone by his side. Mr Kang rushed to Jungkook and asked, "Are you alright?"

Jungkook just nodded but Mr Kang was not satisfied. He took Jungkook to the side and pulled down his mask to see his slightly bruised face. Mr Kang sighed, "Remember to treat these wounds when we get back." he said. Again Jungkook just nodded.

"Can you use words instead of just nodding your head?" he said crossing his hands. Jungkook just looked at him with his doe eyes like a deer caught in the middle of the road.

" Jungkook, do you care to explain what happened?" Mr Kang said sounding a bit annoyed. Jungkook opened his mouth and closed it again. He then closed his eyes and composed himself and found his voice again and told Mr Kang everything.

~~~~~~

Mr Kang listened to everything and just raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Ok, now that I know what happened, I am going to take care of the hospital formalities and call the police," he said removing his glasses and rubbing his nose bridge. "Till then I want you to stay here and not run away anywhere, I don't want you to go missing again," he said walking away.

Jungkook came back to the waiting area and sat at one of the corner seats to avoid any attention. His shoulders slumped back as he tried to collect his thoughts. So much happened just because he couldn't stay put, just because he had to run away without telling anyone. The person who came to help him was now in danger.'Was he responsible for what happened to the girl?' he asked himself. He somehow felt he was responsible for everything that happened today to him and the girl.

As he was lost in his thoughts, a nurse approached him and asked if he was the one who admitted a girl just now. Jungkook nodded not wanting to risk his identity.

"This is the patient's belonging," she said handing him a piece of jewellery.

Jungkook took the beautiful silver bracelet from the nurse and looked at it. His eyes widened seeing it. The bracelet had three beautifully carved letters. BTS.

"She is an army!?" Jungkook thought putting the bracelet in his coat pocket. All the more reason for Jungkook to feel guilty for what happened to the girl. Jungkook wanted the girl to make it out alive just for his sake.

••••••••••

Do you think Lily will survive to see Jungkook? Will the man responsible for all this be arrested?
Find out in the next chapters

A short chapter, but I hope you love it.

You know I love it when you comment on my story. What's stopping you? Go ahead and show your love. Share the story with people you think will love this.

Until next time........
~joonified