1 ° The Big Day

The stage was set, the schedule was fixed, the songs were decided, and the tickets were sold out. Now, what remained was for BTS to come on stage and set it alive. Show the world again that they are the biggest boy band for a reason.

Lily was currently on her way to witness this miracle. BTS was one of the two reasons why she came back to Seoul, her hometown. The other reason is her parents.

As she drove through the roads of Seoul she understood what she had been missing. The beautiful, light pink, very delicate flowers of cherry blossoms were filling the trees, making them seem as though the trees were blushing.

As Lily rounded the corner to the venue she saw people gathering near the entrance. She slowed her car taking a look at her surroundings. The diversity of people there was amazing. She parked her car and made her way to the entrance.

As she walked, she saw big posters of BTS filling the space. She saw a few people filming themselves, maybe for their Instagram posts. Some people were gathered at the merchandise shop and some at the photo booth.

She got inside, finished all the security protocols and sat in her seat. She saw the whole concert stage prepared for BTS to rock. It kind of made her overwhelmed. It bought back so many memories that were long forgotten.

~~~~~~

FLASHBACK: 6 years back

(Boy with love playing in the background)

Soomin and Lily were sitting below a tree at a nearby park. Soomin was enjoying the newly released BTS song whereas Lily was trying to concentrate on her reading. She had to clear her final exams with the best results this year.

Soomin was a big fan of BTS ever since their debut. "Lily! Listen to this song." she was nagging Lily since this morning.

Lily on the other hand was in no position right now to stan any boy band. "Listen Soomin, first of all, you are irritating me with this song since morning when I am trying to read here," she said a bit annoyed. "And second, I am in no mood to listen to a song right now," Lily said trying to concentrate back on studying. Lily cannot let anyone distract her in her final year.

Soomin looked a bit sad, not because Lily was harsh to her, but because Lily didn't listen to the BTS song. "You may not need BTS now. But they will undoubtedly help you when you need them the most."

~~~~~

Lily didn't understand what she meant that day until a particular incident happened in her life. That changed the path of her whole life. That incident was.......

She was dragged out of her dazed state when BTS came on stage to perform. People screaming was so loud that, it could reach heaven.

People waving the army bomb, singing along with BTS, shouting out the fan chart, and creating the purple wave, everything was just perfect. This concert was everything that she needed at the moment. This is gonna be a precious memory that will forever be in her heart.

•••••••••••

That was the first chapter, hope you liked it. Now, be the big-hearted person you are and show this book some love by commenting and sharing.

Until the next chapter........

~joonified