13. Kei's Obsession

Kei stared between Aslan and Moara. They were having breakfast together and the attention Aslan had the privelage of getting from Moara was starting to piss her off, truthfully.

" Think straight, Kei." Alexei nudged her. She sighed and dropped her spoon, before standing.

" I'm done. I'll be in my room." She walked away. Moara eyed her full plate before turning to Aslan.

" She looked mad." She whispered to him.

" Kei- is - always- angry." He watched as she run up the stairs. Aslan, got up, planted a kiss on Moara's forehead before walking off, going after Kei.

Kei slammed the door, before engaging the room in a fight with her anger. She lifted an expensive vase and threw it to the floor, shattering it into a million pieces. She placed her hands on her hips and released a deep breath.

" I don't want to see anyone!" She yelled when her door creaked open.

" little sister," Kei bit into her lips, almost drawing blood.

" If it isn't my dearest brother." Kei hissed, walking over to her vanity mirror, the shiny gun glaring at her, provoking her to pick and shoot him.

" Ty v poryadke?, Ty ne yel." Aslan shut the door behind him.

[ Are you okay?, You didn't eat.]

" Haha," she laughed, a humorless, bone chilling laughter that bounced off the walls.

" You fucking idiot, the fact that you're able to speak doesn't give you the right to question me." Kei yelled. Thank goodness for the soundproof walls. Aslan narrowed his eyes at her. He only cared, since her sudden mood change affected Moara.

" You make her worry!" He barked at her. Kei stumbled back.

" And you have all her attention!, Like always, just like you had dad's attention, all the time!" Kei screamed.

" All he ever did was talk of you to me!, My bedtime stories were all about the brutalities he put you through!, Everything I did wasn't enough, you were always on his mind, his soul!" Kei huffed, picking up the gun and pointing it at him.

Aslan smiled, for the first time he smiled and it was infront of none other than the person who turned his life into a mess.

" He never cared about me!" She glared at Aslan.

" Is it jealousy?," He asked.

" I'd never be jealous of you. I would never be jealous of an animal." Kei snarled.

Aslan nodded.

" Yes I am an animal. An animal you took part in making. A beast you joined your father to make." Aslan chuckled darkly, gripping her hand holding the gun. He placed it against his head.

" Shoot, kill me." He looked into her eyes. Kei swallowed.

" I won't !" She forcefully tore the gun away from his head.

" I made you have everything but I won't let you have Moara. You may have found her first but I swear by that fucker's grave, she'll be mine." Kei pointed a finger at Aslan.

Aslan's jaw locked in place.

" YA otluchayu vas ot sem'i Putina. S segodnyashnego dnya ty moy vrag." He took her arm and pulled out his pocket knife, he carved an 'x' on her wrist.

[ I excommunicate you from the Putin family. From today onwards you're my enemy..]

" Gladly." Kei smiled.

" You better have a taste of her now that I don't have her because once I do, you're never going to have her again, Aslan." Kei slapped him across the face. Her fingers making a mark on his face.

She barged out of the room and out the house, with only one mission.

To snatch the girl who had been her obsession the very day, she had set her eyes on her.

Moara.

What happens next?