02. Her

Five years later......

Alexei was frustrated out of his mind. Teaching Aslan the ways of man was like an impossible task. His addiction to raw meat was disgustingly annoying. He'd rather have raw meat than have anything cooked and it scared the shit out of him.

He had hired over twenty famous chefs and they all ran off thinking the man was some sort of a failed experiment.

About teaching him, technology, that was like making an insane man sane. But he could count his ability to type and show him what he meant in Russian. The only language he was good at typing.

Teaching him to look like his position, was quite okay, though he had to cuss the old lad Semion's ghost.

" Pluto, make a stop at that cafe." Alexei ordered their driver. He was starving. Watching the dude eat raw meat had diminished his appetite earlier in the morning.
He sighed when he studied Aslan seated next to him.

He was wearing a  white sweater today,paired with a black pant. Alexei just shifted his gaze to the small cafe their car parked infront. He stepped out of the car and walked inside.

He took a seat and to his surprise the untameable followed suit. Alexei snotted at the attention he got,ladies and men alike. If only they knew the beast he was. They'd scurry away.

" Chto zastavilo tebya priyti syuda?," He asked bluntly. Aslan took out his phone and typed hardly on it before showing him answer. [ What forced you here?]

The car was suffocating.

He nodded. Aslan put his phone away and scrunched his nose in disgust at the smell of coffee and baked foods. It all smelled weird and funny.

He had tied his hair in a bun today. The new hairstyle was comfortable for him since he didn't have to struggle with not having his hair in his food and water.

" Ty razobralsya so svin'yey v podvale?," Alexei asked quietly. [ Did you deal with the pig in the basement?]

He began to type.

I took out his throat.

Alexei smiled proudly.

Their interaction was cut short when the petite girl with brown skin walked up to them.

" Good morning, what would you like to have please?," Her soft, velvety voice caused Aslan to tilt his head slightly and gaze at her intently. The girl's bright hazel eyes met his. She just smiled and averted her gaze.

Why was he looking at her like that?.

" A black coffee and a glass of water for him." Alexei ordered, fishing out his phone to check the status of their shipments for that day.

Before she could go away, Aslan grabbed her wrist. The girl's soft features bored into his hardened ones.

Alexei noticed and interfered. He was shocked the girl didn't show any signs of fear for the man. Like the fuck , he had scars that clearly said he face was about to be ripped off.

" Excuse me sir?" She smiled at him.

That was what confused him. Her smile. Why didn't every other woman he had met have it?. It was so beautiful, so soft, so graceful, that he wanted to see it every day.

" Aslan?," Alexei directed his attention to him, he didn't let her go once.

" Yest' chto-to, chto vam nravitsya?," He questioned.

[ Is there something you'd like?]

He let go off her wrist and typed furiously on his phone, this time the rate at which he was typing was like he needed to answer fast or he was going to throw the damn device across the room.

Her.

Alexei's gaze flitted from the phone to the girl who was waiting for them to finish their order.

Aslan growled in the back of his throat, his brows knitted in seriousness.

I want her. Now.

" That will be all dear, thank you." She smiled at them and walked off, her dark brown hair cascading down her back as she walked off.

" Vy nenormal'nyy?," He spat.
[ Are you insane?]

Aslan gave him a cold glare before returning to his phone.

I want her. I need her.

Alexwi chuckled deeply,

" If you need someone to satisfy your urges, then we have the brothel. I'll take you there."

" But you're not getting involved with someone who has no idea, you kill for a living." Alexei exhaled.

Aslan could under bits of English so he frowned before typing again.

If I don't get her, I'll kill you.

" Oh," Alexei's lips pursed.

" The power of a pussy is extraordinary, Aslan, I'm sure getting it at the brothel will quench your thirst." He added.

Aslan slammed the phone Infront of him. The words in capital letters.

I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!

" Fuck your father, he raised you like a dog in heat. Fine. I'll figure it out." He assured him. Aslan relaxed and sat back into his seat. He stared at the direction she went. Not taking his eyes off as she appeared in front of him again.

When she set the coffee on the table, Alexei thanked her.

" And what is your name?" He asked innocently. She blushed and smiled gently.

" Moara Odessa." Alexei nodded. Taking note of the name.

" Beautiful name." He watched Aslan. The guy was literally drilling holes into her face.

Moara was intrigued by the man next to the older man. In all her twenty years of living, she had never come across such a beautiful person even with such scars that'd scare any girl off but she wasn't one to run.

Growing up in foster homes and seeing the brutalities people suffered, she wasn't scared of certain things.

" Ur Moara, if you don't mind, can I talk to you in private?" Alexei requested using an innocence too good to turn down.

" Of course, let me put this apron away." She walked off.

Aslan exited the cafe and went to sit inside his car.

He watched as Alexei brought the girl closer to the car. He intentionally leaned on the car, making Moara stand nearest to the window.

"  I work at Putin Holdings, and I was wondering if you'd like to work for me?" Moara gasped.

Unbeknownst to her, Aslan swiftly stabbed a syringe into her hip area and pumped into her skin.

She touched her sides through the skirt she was wearing. She felt something stab her.

The everything went dark.