Never stop Believing

OC:
Brynn Warrior

❎Warning❎:
Mention of losing a parent

About:
In 2014, The Ultimate Warrior entered the WWE Hall of Fame with his wife and three beautiful daughters there to be the ones to induct him. One of them being his oldest, Brynn. Sadly, two days later, he passed away. The Ultimate Warrior died believing that his baby girl would one day be champion. Nine long years later, Brynn is in the main event of WrestleMania fighting for the Smackdown Women's championship, fighting to fulfill her father's dream.

*Her gear is above*

----------------------------------------------------------

*Brynn's P.O.V.*

The year is 2023. We are just moments away from the Main Event of WrestleMania Night 1. They are showing the highlights that have been leading up to this historic match. However, I am not paying attention to that, rather, I began to reminisce on my journey to this moment.

Last year at WrestleMania, I made my return to WWE after six years. In 2016, I was released. It crushed me. It hurt knowing that Vince had released me all because of his history with my late father. It hurt seeing my mom in tears, because she couldn't see her baby fulfill her dream of becoming champion. But after those six long years, I had made my return to the WWE ring against one of the best in Malia Orton. Her and I have some history. 

Malia created the female version of Legacy. Along with Audrey, the three of us were unstoppable. Long story short, both legacy factions were no more. So stepping into the ring with her was nothing new to me. By the end of it, I won the match. And when I won the match, that led to two more banger matches. Unfortunately, I had to take time off, as Cody tore his pec, and needed surgery. Some time later, I was able to come back, and help out my former opponent, Malia, and former best friend, Audrey against Damage Control. Needless to say, Legacy reunited for a short period of time. It was nice being on the same side of the ring with the girls I once called friends, but once we put Damage Control behind us, we went our separate ways. 

Royal Rumble came along, and Cody made his long awaited return. Cody won the Men's Royal Rumble, and I won the Women's Royal Rumble. Tears were in the corner of my eyes as I pointed up at the WrestleMania sign. One more step, and I will become WWE Women's champion. One more step, and I will have fulfilled my dad's dream. I remember going to the back, seeing Cody with a big teary smile. I hugged him tight as he kissed me deeply. His hand came to the side of my neck as he looked me deep in the eyes. "One more step, and we will have finished our stories." I remember saying with a smile. 

The next night on Raw,  I stood in the middle of the ring, white converse, black distressed jeans, with my own shirt that has been cut up into a crop top. My hair down, and straightened. A big smile was plastered onto my face as I listened to the crowd chant 'You Deserve it'. I went on to tell my story, and that was when I made my decision. At WrestleMania, I was going to face Charlotte Flair for the Smackdown Women's championship. The very woman who I have been dying to get my hands on since 2015. 

Our story was a simple one. Two legacies fighting each other on the grandest stage of them all.

I would go on Smackdown, and we would have an exchange of words. We would bring stuff up about our dads to try and get under each other's skin, and yet we still kept a smile on our faces. I would wrestle on Raw, and Charlotte would come over to watch, and I would do the same over on Smackdown. Over time, the nice games would slowly come to a stop, as I began to lose my smile, and gain a burning rage within me. The last Smackdown before WrestleMania was my breaking point. 

Like normal, we were exchanging words back and forth. My mom and sisters were at ringside. Charlotte looked at them, and she smirked. I should have socked her in the face right then and there, but I didn't. One thing I never liked about Charlotte, was she could run her mouth about everyone else's family, but if someone started running her mouth about her family, then the gloves came off. Unlike everyone else though, no one speaks badly about my family. Like my husband, I take pride in my family. And you say one wrong thing, you better hope that someone is standing by to hold me back.