Come get her Mob! AU

REQUEST BY: @HaleyElizabethPifer9 I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Character/OC: 

Haley

WARNING:

!MENTION OF KIDNAPPING!

ABOUT:

The Bloodline Boss, Roman Reigns yearns to be the most dominant Mafia leader in the country. He is willing to do anything to make sure he stays at the top of the food chain. His rival, Drew McIntyre, who is also a mafia Boss, also wants to be the best, but he also isn't as desperate as Roman. Drew's girl, Haley, is single-handedly the most important thing in his life. What happens when Roman takes things too far, and targets the one thing that means the most to the McIntyre boss?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Haley's P.O.V.*

Being the girlfriend of a mafia boss is something interesting to say the least. The day you say yes to a mafia boss, your life changes forever. What may have been a life of peace and quiet, can quickly turn into a life of chaos and crime. 

I have the honor of dating Drew McIntyre. Aka, the boss of the McIntyre family. Believe me when I say this. Drew is a kind man. He may be a big strong man, who carries guns on him, but when he isn't playing mob boss, he's a completely different person. When he is away from his desk and phone, it's like he isn't even a mob boss. 

Does he get into his moods? Yes. When an order doesn't go through, a meeting doesn't go according to plan, or lives are threatened, he will get a hard stare, clenched jaw, and he refuses to speak. I quickly learned over the years when he gets into these mood swings, to just leave him alone, and don't ask questions. I'm not saying he gets physical, but I would prefer not arguing with a 6'5 Scotsman. When he gets into these moods, he prefers staying in his office until I wake up the next morning. I don't understand how he can pull an all nighter, because I need my sleep. But what I always found adorable about him, is when I would wake up, usually around 7 in the morning, his office door is always opened. And everytime I walk by in the morning, he calls out to me. I would smile, and walk up to my handsome boyfriend. He would stand tall, back and bones popping as he stands. He would wrap his arms around my shoulders, and I would bury my head in his chest, on the verge of falling asleep as I did so. 

This morning was no different. Drew had been in a sour mood for the last week and a half. Unlike past experiences, I wouldn't dare walk into his office for anything. However, Drew needed to eat. So, last night, I made up a meal for him, and knocked on the door. When he allowed me to enter, I brought him his dinner. I kissed the top of his head, and went to leave, but he grabbed my arm. He wanted me to sit with him as he ate, so I did. We talked as he ate. After a while, I decided it was time for bed. I pushed it a bit further, and asked if he would like to join me in bed. However, he said he needed to figure things out. Did it make me sad? yes. I missed falling asleep in his arms. In fact, it helped me sleep better at night. But I couldn't push his buttons, and I wasn't about to now. 

When I woke up this morning, I felt the bed next to me, and felt nothing. I kind of figured he wasn't coming to bed last night, but I always have that tiny bit of hope in the pit of my stomach that when I awake, his arms will be around my waist. As I got out of bed, I went to our closet, and pulled out one of Drew's sweatshirts. The sweatshirt almost covered the sports shorts I wore to bed. I tossed my hair into a messy ponytail, and began my descent to the kitchen so I can grab a cup of coffee, and curl up on the couch to read my book.