Her Debut...

OC: Alex

Warning: None

Featured OC: Danni*daughter of Chris Jericho*

Theme Song:

*Jon's P.O.V*

I don't know what upsets me more. The fact that I have to wrestle Sammy guevara, or the fact that I have to wrestle Sammy Guevara and his girlfriend Danni (She is another OC, and she is the daughter of Chris Jericho. You'll learn more about her very soon. Otay, back to the story) in a mixed tag team match. I don't want to team up with any other woman besides my wife Alex.

*A/N, Alex and Jon got married around 2017*

But sadly, she's still in WWE. I don't like how Vince is treating her. He treats her horribly just because of who her father is. Man, I wish she was here. Well, I guess it's time for me to head towards my spot.

My music hit through out the arena, and the crowd went nuts. Ever since I made my debut a few months ago, everyone seemed to love me. Most of them love me because I was with WWE, others love me from CZW, and others just love me because I'm me.

I stood in the corner, waiting for my partner with an irritated look on my face. I don't care who it is, I just wish it were to be my beautiful wife.

Then, a very unfamiliar music hit through out the arena.

I was super confused. And so was the entire Inner Circle.

A camera was on in the back. A few men stood at a door, and one of them knocked on it, then someone was walking out, and I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Oh my! It's Alex!"- JR

"It's the wife to Jon Moxley!"- Tony

IT WAS MY FREAKING WIFE!

She walked out, and shut her door

She walked out, and shut her door. She then, walked down the hall with the guys trailing behind her. It was just like her dad used to do back in the day!

Once she was closer to the entrance, the guys stopped following her and she walked out by herself.

She was standing at the top of the ramp, and the crowd went wild. She was smiling as the crowd was singing along with her Music.