OMG!!

You guys!!! The Rumble tonight was AWESOME!!

Okay... I really wasn't happy with the fact that Shayna and Nia got the titles again, but it is what it is.

I was hoping that Rhea Ripley would win the womens Royal Rumble, but I'm also happy that Bianca won.

I am SO FLIPPING happy that Sasha Banks won. I have never been a big fan of Carmella, and I honestly don't like what they did to her, but that's just me.

I am happy that Roman won. As you may know, I am, and always will be a Roman Reigns fan. Tribal Cheif or not.

Now...
The big one.

The men's Royal Rumble was freakin awesome.

First of all, Edge was in it, and he is like one of my all-time favorites. Then... Damian Preist entered into the rumble!!! As I mentioned before, I really like Damian Preist. So I was pretty excited when he came into the match. I was so excited that I screamed. Then, CHRISTIAN MADE HIS RETURN!! I was shocked because I never thought that he would wrestle again. But he was cleared. Also, Seth Rollins came back. I was excited because he is also one of my favorites, but I wasn't as excited as I was for Preist and Christian.

Then... It happened.

EDGE WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!

I SCREAMED when he won because I am a HUGE fan of Edge. I was so happy that he won. My top 2 picks was Edge and Damian Priest. And one of my picks won the rumble!!

What was your reaction to the rumble? Did you like it or not?? Let me know!!

Have a great night!!

WWE AND AEW ONE SHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें