One more for The Bad Guy...

(new) OC: Talia Hall, daughter of Scott Hall and Dannielle

Love interest: Dean Ambrose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(new) OC: Savannah Nash, daughter of Kevin Nash

Love interest: Seth Rollins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(new) OC: Brianna Hogan, daughter of Hulk Hogan

Love interest: Roman Reigns

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentioned OC: Brynn Warrior

Warning: 

- Loss of a parent 

- Bianca will be a heel 

- I believe Scott Hall passed away in March of last year, but we are going to have it where he passed away in February. It will make sense later on. 

- Dean Ambrose will still be in WWE

About: Much like her best friend Brynn, Talia Hall was wanting to make a name for herself. She wanted to prove to the world that she is just as good as her parents, Scott Hall and Dannielle Hart. Talia has won championships from the Women's Tag Team Championships to the Women's IC championship. However, she has never won the Women's world championship. Raw, nor Smackdown. But, one thing Talia never thought would happen, happens. Talia's father, Scott Hall passes away, and she is left heartbroken, crushed, and even lost. Scott was her trainer, father, and even best friend. And now that he is gone, Talia is lost. However, Talia is given the opportunity of a lifetime. Talia get's to face the current Raw Women's champion, Bianca Belair at WrestleMania. The only problem is that Bianca is the EST and has the NastiEST attitude ever. Will Talia be able to bring home the gold? Or will her match end up much like her father's infamous Royal Rumble match? 

*This is inspired by another chapter in this book called "Never Stop Believing"*

Her gear is above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Talia's P.O.V.*

2022 was quite possibly the toughest year I ever had. In February of last year, my dad, Scott Hall, passed away. I have never felt so much pain in my life. My father meant the world to me. Both he and my mom. They mean everything to me. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be a WWE superstar today. But when my father passed away, my whole world came tumbling down. I felt so lost and confused, I had no idea what to make of it. 

My mom was devastated. When Uncle Owen died, Mom was crushed. But losing her husband, her best friend, was a new definition of a low blow. I had taken time away from work to be with Mom and cope with the loss of my dad. 

We had an amazing support system. Uncle Terry (Hulk Hogan), Uncle Kevin, Uncle Bret, and even my husband, Dean Ambrose all came by and stuck with us. Of course, Savannah, Brianna, and my cousins, Brooke, and Dallas all came by to check up on us. We even had the soon-to-be returning, Cody Rhodes and Brynn Warrior come by and check up on us. 

Yes, I am close with the other girls, including my cousin, Natalya. But I feel like I am very close with Brynn. She and I grew up together. The two of us grew close with her aunt being my mom's best friend/enemy/ride-or-die. We became best friends and eventually started calling each other, sisters. It just fits. 

All the girls would be with me for hours as they listened to me babble about how I missed my daddy. We even watched his matches. From the moment Diamond Studd showed up in WCW, to the debut of Razor Ramon, when my dad helped create the infamous heel turn of the century (aka, when my mom turned her back on the Hart family), to when he made his shocking return back to WCW and began the nWo. All of us hung out at my house while Dean was on the road, and we would stay up late into the hours watching my dad. It surprisingly helped take the pain away.