"Hellooo." Harriet smirks holding her hand out to Ted. "I'm the youngest out of the siblings by the way."

"Behave!" Grace mumbled to her.

"I raised you not the other way." Harriet mumbled back.

"Nice to meet you Harriet."

"Oh please you can call me Hattie, all my friends do."

"Okayyy that's enough." Grace spun her Aunt round as they walked off the field. "You're so embarrassing." Grace couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey babes." Keeley smiled at Grace like every morning. "Holy fuck." She stopped in her tracks. "Who are you? And can I marry you?" Keeley's eyes practically lit up.

"Keels this is my Aunt."

"Hi Keeley is lovely to meet you, Gracie has told me so much about you." Hattie hugged Keeley, Keeley mouthing 'oh my god' to Grace in excitement. "Gracie she's exactly as you described her, cute as a button, what did you say?"

"Oh please do tell Gracie." Keeley smirked.

"I said you looked like a cute kitten, but a cute kitten that has a fierce attitude."

"Ugh I love that."

"You joining us later for lunch Keeley?" Hattie asked her.

"Ohh i-uh i don't want to intrude." Keeley stuttered.

"Oh nonsense the more the merrier." Hattie smiled.

"You're gonna ask Ted aren't you?"

"You bet I am!"

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Rebecca looked up from all the papers spread out on her desk as Keeley and Grace poked their heads round the door. "Why do you both look extremely guilty?"

"No reason." Grace shrugged.

"Rebecca i think im in love." Keeley smiled.

"Can you not?" Grace sighed at Keeley as she pushed the door open.

"This is Grace's Aunt, Hattie. One of the coolest women to live."

"Hi nice to meet you." Rebecca stood up walking round to shake hands with Hattie.

"Nice to meet you too.... You joining us for lunch?"

"Depends on when you're going?"

"Right now."

"Oh i don't know whether-"

"Oh come on Rebecca." Keeley pouted giving her the puppy eyes.

"Neither of this ones parents are around, so im the closest thing you're gonna get to a parent talk as well."

"What did I tell you?!" Grace sighed hitting her Aunt's arm.

"What?!"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to join." Rebecca shrugged.

"You going to get your boyfriend then?" Grace smirked rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah just give me a minute." Hattie ran off to go and get Ted. Keeley walking down the stairs as Rebecca and Grace followed, Rebecca wrapping a strong arm round Grace's waist.

"God i need a strong drink."

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

All five of them, Harriet, Ted, Keeley, Grace and Rebecca were in a booth in the corner of Mae's everybody intently listening in on Harriet telling stories of when Grace grew up with her.

"When her Mum was still with us and just after this one came out for liking the ladies they were both in the dumps cause the waste of a penis of a father left them for some tart. I took them both to a gay bar, well not a bar cause she was still underage. What was it Pumpkin?"

"A drag show at a gay pub."

"Oh yeah that was it. And i started talking to a gorgeous Columbian woman there, might have had a snog."

"Auntie!"

"And that's when i realised i wanted to go travelling round the world, listening to her talk about her country with such passion. But then a nightmare entered my life."

"Oh my god what was it?" Keeley asked intently.

"Gracie!" Harriet scoffed pointing at Grace, who didn't look impressed. "I became her legal guardian so i had to put travelling to a rest for a few years till she went off to uni, and Columbia was the first place i went, oh and then i went to Rio, and thats when this one joined me during her summer holidays and we both got unintentionally high."

"Wait what?!" Keeley looked stunned as everyone laughed at her expression.

"Why is it always when we're on holiday together we get high purposely or not with a then current girlfriend you bring along with you?"

"Don't know but let's change to subject, please!"

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈